You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Software Errors?

OccultusOccultus Member Posts: 15
edited August 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I have only been playing a short while but have noticed a couple of what I believe are errors in your table software, correct me if I am wrong.  

The two I have noticed both seem to occur in hands after one or more players are knocked out.  Firstly the dealer button can appear at the seat that is not occupied, now I am not fully aware of all the rules so this could be right in some circumstances, secondly I was in a hand where the small blind was not posted I include the hand (182886281) details below, again same previso I may not know all the rules but this seems odd.

Regards 
Occy

Hand History #182886281 (20:14 09/08/2009)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceOccultusBig blind 200.00200.001485.00 Your hole cards83   rob12345Fold    plaxerFold    PR57Raise 1000.001200.002832.50OccultusFold    PR57Muck    PR57Win 1200.00 4032.50

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2009
    Hi,

It's not an error, rather the 'dead button rule' which comes into play when blinds players are elimated. The remaining players then post the blinds as they would have done if that player hadn't been eliminated.

• Options
    OccultusOccultus Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Software Errors?:
    Hi, It's not an error, rather the 'dead button rule' which comes into play when blinds players are elimated. The remaining players then post the blinds as they would have done if that player hadn't been eliminated.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Thanks, I sort of thought I might not know something I should, does this rule apply to B&M poker to? or is it an online thing?