You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

REMINDER - tonight (Thursday) is the £11 entry £300 guaranteed PLO8

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,285
    Tikay10 said:
    It's not listed for tonight, I guess it failed to get enough interest the last few weeks. It's a shame because it's such a fun game and generally played by a good crowd, thanks for trying it @Tikay10 and thanks to all those that played.
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 238
    Bring it back, I missed last week, but will play any night its on <3
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219

@Enut

You are correct, it reached the end of it's life. We all tried in our own different ways to make it work, but to no avail.

RIP
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Nice to be among a select set of winners at least :D

RIP

Can we try putting up some PLO8 Turbo DYMs? Would be my new hobby! Have tried to get back into the reg speed ones but they don’t run enough to play more than 1 or 2 at a time.Any interest?
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 854
    edited May 2
    I had to go out last week and it got killed? Gutted.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    Tikay10 said:

@Enut

You are correct, it reached the end of it's life. We all tried in our own different ways to make it work, but to no avail.

RIP

Disagree with this. I know you posted on the forum each week to remind people, but other than that, what "different ways" have Sky tried to make it work?

Only a small fraction of players on the site regularly use the forum anyway. Why couldn't there have been a post on the homepage or one of those table pop ups ("The 20:18 £11 PLO8 Bounty Hunter is due to start in X minutes")

A sensible suggestion was made a few weeks back to try running it on a Friday or Sunday to see if it performed better then. No notice was taken of that. Would it have made a difference? Possibly.

Could easily have incorporated it into some sort of promotion with the 19:18 £5.50 game to encourage people to play both and maybe win an additional MTT token or something.

The Spring and Summer months aren't easy in general for traffic, but Sky really don't help themselves.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    shame, I didn't play in it last few weeks as I am running so bad I decided to concentrate on cash before my whole bankroll went south but would have played it when i start playing tournaments again