You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Vegas Streak Weeks start tomorrow (Monday). Note the different format this time. Have you Opted In?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Unlike our regular DYM streak week, this promotion combines your best winning streaks in £5.50 and £11 Double Your Money Sit & Gos. For example if your best winning streak of the week at £5.50 stakes is 6 and your best winning streak at £11 stakes is 8 then your leaderboard score is 14. You cannot combine streaks across stakes. The highest score of the week will win a SPT Vegas package worth approximately £4,000 which includes £1,000 in cash. 2nd-50th places will also win a cash prize.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

And do not forget to Opt In...

• Options
    WhizzewkyWhizzewky Member Posts: 29
    Has skypoker been renamed 'Johnmonty'... I'm not saying he's being favoured in anyway but i'll bet 3p his jaw smacked on the floor at lightening speed when he saw this one . It's a pity that 8 out of 12 promotions in a year favour only about 10 players. it's unrealistic for the average sky punter to get streaks on £5 and £11.
    So enjoy vegas Johnmonty, Bigfatfish, TimmyRaRa and my bet of the month Littlegj.
    And before anyone shouts 'sour grapes' i wouldn't be able to go to vegas even if i could multi table 18 games at once. Seems strange though Sky must be losing out on hundreds of thousands of pounds by not putting the £3, £2 and £1 within the streak weeks. i wonder whose lightbulb idea this was. Oh well maybe i'll get the call one day and make Flutter a few quid...it definitely smacks of slight desperation recently!
    Whizzy..
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    Whizzewky said:

It's a pity that 8 out of 12 promotions in a year favour only about 10 players.

I think this is quite an exaggeration when we have just given away 4 packages in the Giveaway and are giving away 4 more in the Eliminator Freerolls. There's also the regular DYM Streak Weeks, Daily Draws, UKOPS Eliminator Freerolls, Golden Ticket Giveaways and Double Points promos to name a few that aren't just aimed at the highest volume players.
    Whizzewky said:

it's unrealistic for the average sky punter to get streaks on £5 and £11.

We did have a player last year that single tabled his way to victory so whilst unlikely it is possible. The DYM promo used to be a rake race but I changed it last year to give more players a chance whilst still driving volume. Not every promo is for an 'average Sky punter'
    Whizzewky said:

Seems strange though Sky must be losing out on hundreds of thousands of pounds by not putting the £3, £2 and £1 within the streak weeks. i wonder whose lightbulb idea this was. Oh well maybe i'll get the call one day and make Flutter a few quid...it definitely smacks of slight desperation recently!
    Whizzy..

This is just wrong. The reason the £1,£2,£3 games are not included is because it would give the DYM regs an even better chance. They would score highly on all 5 leagues through sheer volume reducing the chances of someone getting 1 or 2 lucky streaks and taking the package. We would also generate less in rake overall with the reduction in £5 and £11 games being played not making up for the increase in £1,£2,£3 games.