You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cash games

HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
i wonder can anyone tell me what the parcel icon and £2.30 under my stake means?

Comments

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 910
    £2.30 MTT token?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,405
    Thin.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    Is a token, or a free bet.
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 245
    2.30 Token won the previous week most likely or as ABOVE :#
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Thin.

I honestly had no clue :D I have never noticed it before
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

mumsie said:

Thin.

I honestly had no clue :D I have never noticed it before
    yah yah. we believe you now haha
  • Options
    Getting a hard time :D:D
    It genuinely wasn't a vague post, I have just been playing cash rather than tournaments as I have been running/playing so badly.
    Normally don't pay too much attention to my BR but it was getting so low I have been checking on it and I noticed that wee thing.....
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

It genuinely wasn't a vague post, I have just been playing cash rather than tournaments as I have been running/playing so badly.
    Normally don't pay too much attention to my BR but it was getting so low I have been checking on it and I noticed that wee thing.....

what they say. use it or lose it! u have 7 days haha
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 245
    Every token counts! Turn it into a milly @HENDRIK62 ;)
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777

HENDRIK62 said:

what they say. use it or lose it! u have 7 days haha
    Pretty sure they last longer than that, possibly a month, unless something has changed recently.
  • Options
    _Mr_Chips__Mr_Chips_ Member Posts: 248

Pretty sure they last longer than that, possibly a month, unless something has changed recently.

I lost my last few thinking exactly that. The validity has surely been reduced?
  • Options

I lost my last few thinking exactly that. The validity has surely been reduced?

had a couple not sure how long they last, I used one last night and the one I still have is valid until the 4th August