You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TONIGHTS VEGAS SEMI

penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,094
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Just watched a superb game in tonights Vegas semi. I think the four who went through will all run well in this months final.
COTTLAD... Was down to 900 chips at one point and battled back to be chip leader on the final table.
ADY77... Held a big chip lead for much of the tourny, and was playing really well. Made a huge (and maybe unnecessary) call with K6 on a K high flop only to run into cottlads KK. But then tightened up well and made it look easy.
LUFC1982... Always well placed and kept the aggression going even on the bubble.Had a few lucky breaks but deserved them.
TAFF1965...Played a good steady game and stood up well to lufc bullying him on the final table.
Unlucky KNIGHTY98, you looked odds on get through, then having both QQ and 99 beaten by AA on the bubble was pretty grim.
NUTTER5932 was probably most peoples favourite to qualify,and with eight left was looking good until he had his JJ beaten by A4

Comments

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited April 2010
    Is there a glimmer of hope my horrific run may be mellowing a little?  Please let it be...... bagging a Vegas seat and reaching the Nov9 will go some way to easing the pain :)

GGA
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited April 2010
    Well done Cottlad.  And unlucky once again Nutter.
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited April 2010
    Well done cott!

U deserve it after the last month!

I just ada nice tourny win on another site thas has cheered me up 2! :)

GL in the final!