You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker player in the wickets...

richtearichtea Member Posts: 143
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

One of our own is currently ripping through Warwickshire's star-studded batting line up on debut for Lancs. He's a talented little so-and-so.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,754
    edited April 2010

Craig CT?
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited April 2010
    I assume u mean Kerrigan. What's his sky alias?

WD him as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Kegsy100, very good poker player, better cricketer.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    One of the most boring sports in the world, apart from bowls i suppose, comebacks?? go ahead punks, make my day lool.
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker player in the wickets...:
    One of the most boring sports in the world, apart from bowls i suppose, comebacks?? go ahead punks, make my day lool.
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol cricket is awesome, i play but i cant watch county cricket it does bore me, however i enjoy watching england test matches etc but i love playing it! so hush! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    5-43 in the 2nd innings, get in there Kegsy lad!!!

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/match_report/0,19822,11066_85603,00.html
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

Wait till he comes to Headingly, top of the the county championship once again, 2 from 2, the Wankyshire fielders might as well stand at the bar in the Western Terrace! haha

Nah seriously watched the reports on SSNews, saw the wickets and the interviews - VWD Kegsy - watched loads of ya heads up stuff, nice to see ya doing well on the field as well as the baze
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Wait till he comes to Headingly, top of the the county championship once again, 2 from 2, the Wankyshire fielders might as well stand at the bar in the Western Terrace! haha Nah seriously watched the reports on SSNews, saw the wickets and the interviews - VWD Kegsy - watched loads of ya heads up stuff, nice to see ya doing well on the field as well as the baze
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Good man Dohh, i love a bit of cross-pennine banter! I'm sure i'll make an appearance for the Roses match so long as the main man gets selected...

PS you're only top of the league cos you've played twice as many games as us!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I think Sky should organise a cricket-themed heads up match...

KEGSY vs GIDDINS

BRING IT ON!!!!
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited April 2010
    Posted by loonytoons

Well said that man,  Imagine when it was first thought up..... 

Cricket Inventor No 1    "Hey Guys why don't we play a game that lasts for five days and ends up in a draw" 

Cricket Inventor No 2     "Brilliant, It'll be so boring no one else will want to play it so we'll be dead good at it"

Opps hope I never meet Mr Ed, heads up anywhere lol
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited April 2010
    Craig CT?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I wish lol! :)

Went to Old Trafford on Saturday to watch Day 3 of the game and what a day to turn the game right on its head.

On a superb 4 day wicket, batting looked difficult and Warwickshire looked to have the almighty Lancashire dead and buried at one stage and probably looking to chase down 210 at the most but step up Sajid Mahmood and kiss kiss bang bang, 52 off 41 balls and if i was a Warwickshire fan watching that game i would be really hacked off seeing Lancs get 77 for the 10th wicket but i was just over the moon to see such a superb fightback.

And then up steps Simon Kerrigan and i did not go on Day 4 as it was all wrapped up after lunch but i saw the fall of the Warwicks wickets on SSN and all i will say is what an awesome debut (match figures of 7-87!) and i hope Kegsy gets a good run in the side.

2 things i want to see happen this domestic cricket season:

* Lancashire finally win a major trophy after 10+ years

* Lancashire pulverise Yorkshire in all roses battles this season although giving credit where its due Yorkshire have had a super start this season but if the last couple of years are anything to go by it's been a case of good start to really dire finish and i know how vocal the Yorkshire members can get when things go bad for the team!

• Options
    edited April 2010

Lancashire will never win anything ever again, its impossible everyone knows it rains too much at Old Trafford for that to happen!!!

• Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited April 2010
    Lancashire will never win anything ever again, its impossible everyone knows it rains too much at Old Trafford for that to happen!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Well if Yorkshire fluke their way to the Championship like they did in 2001 i will be very surprised! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010

haha looking at how the squad was shaping up pre season, I was thinking avoid relegation, 2 wins outta 2, this early in the season, goes a long way to ensuring survival already !!!!!

What a start - lower middle order is the strength.....abit like England with Prior Broad Swann Anderson, ....Gale, Bresnan, Rashid, Shahzad......not gonna blow those guys away easily, not many county bowling attacks will anyway. 

Still think we're gonna struggle bigtime to take 20 wickets in a match as the season goes on, but mid-table wud be a good season for the bookies fave to go DOWNNNNNNNN.

• Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    durham will be champions again anyway, their team is so strong again this year