You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sharkscope

Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
makes intresting read for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM SUPER HOTT BEWARE OF KUNSTER
CVheck it if you do not beleive me

Comments

• Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited April 2010

Hi Kunster was following you when you loaded with £30 but went broke and disappeared for a while, I checked your sharkscope and I wouldn't advertise it too much lol good luck anyway
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope:
      Hi Kunster was following you when you loaded with £30 but went broke and disappeared for a while, I checked your sharkscope and I wouldn't advertise it too much lol good luck anyway
    Posted by JONONZIE

Ive had a big break of like 2 weeks chucked £20 on few daysz ago now on £40.60 woop woop , being really strict on myself and only playing within my BR so 2p 4p it has been over the last few daysz, and im really enjoying ym poker as i am no longer playing with im scaired to lose with. So all in all its going pretty well my next target is going to be 50£, seeing as ive done my first target of of doubling up to £40. :)
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

Kunster, who needs freerolls huh?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope:
    Kunster, who needs freerolls huh?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

INNIT I am now anti free roll............sort of lol
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

You will revolutionise poker mate, Kunster and Fundz.......lookout big hitters!

U guys have to form a partnership for this new tourny thing....especially if its a freeroll!! lol