You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

use bankroll for new pc??

bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
arghhhhhh!!

after busting out of a live tourny last night after only playing 2 hands (it was a double chance tourny) i went home and took my anger ount on a £250 guaranteed for £5.50

on the cash bubble i raised on the button with kings, to which the big blinds re pops me.. i go all in and he calls with 97 off...

after he flops 2 pair, i was out and soooo P&*^&d off that i kicked the tower of my computer!!

do i now!! take a break until i can afford a new pc or

withdraw £400 to buy myself a new laptop and start again with the £100 which would be left in my br??

reporting from my parents pc....

daz

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    lol Daz i know that feelin and have many a time wanted to launch my laptop out the window, but luckily held back. I would buy some rubber flooring first then buy a new pc and cover it with bubble wrap you dont wanna buy a new one then break that. Make sure you get insurance for accedental damage. Is it not under warantee?
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited April 2010
    no warranty.. its quite old.. time for a new one to be honest!!

i only gave it a little kick.. held back a bit cos i didnt want to break it LOL
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: use bankroll for new pc??:
    no warranty.. its quite old.. time for a new one to be honest!! i only gave it a little kick.. held back a bit cos i didnt want to break it LOL
    Posted by daz231023
    lol well you can keep it near you when you get your new one , that way you can kick the **** out of it now! treat it as your bad beat buddy who takes the pain instead of you :)
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    keep it to use as your next punch bag when you face a similar scenario lol kick the old one to save the new ;)