You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

see u soon

sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
well after busting my br 6 times in 4 months im going back to my old site to a get a br and some confiedence ive never been so low after playing poker as i do on here but i will be back as i love the sites tournys and the peeps on here so see u soon and i will still pop back to say hi

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    In Response to see u soon:
    well after busting my br 6 times in 4 months im going back to my old site to a get a br and some confiedence ive never been so low after playing poker as i do on here but i will be back as i love the sites tournys and the peeps on here so see u soon and i will still pop back to say hi
    Posted by sim75
    GL m8 hope you do well see you when you get back
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2010
    hurry back sim . phil
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

Sim - I want a job that pays like yours, if u can deposit, then lost 6 bankrolls in 4 months !! lol

Or u just lose 1 bankroll, in 6 parts, over a 4 month period? ;)

Whats ur other site?
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2010
    Posted by sim75

You're probably playing it right Sim so don't worry about it. The trick on here seems to be going in behind. Every tourney I've played for 3 weeks has ended with me in front pre-flop and the other guy hitting his out on the turn or river. It's getting very monotonous, and I for one don't blame you for moving on if it's so bad. Most of my poker is played elsewhere now with just the main event on here (for the time being) until it changes.......... if it ever does. Some weird variance for sure.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited April 2010
    Posted by sim75
    tc m8y gl on the other side ,

hope you be back soon !
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    hi dohhhhhh the other site starts with party and they play poker on it lol full of russians who seem to want to lose lol
    i lost just over 1000 pounds in 4 mths on here i know i moan alot about beats and prob never say a thing when i win but tbh i have sat down and looked at my cash stats stt stats and mtts stats and god i was horrified because every penny won in last 4 mths has gone straight back to them so really i have lost some thing in the range of 1600 now thats scary but what supprised me more was that i noticed that every time i have either cashed in a mtt it sends me on a bad run which only ends when i re invest in more br !!!!!!!!!!! so im off to play on the other site for a time and just for a note i entered a 10k rebuy tornys for $2 with 1100 runners i invested $8 in total and cashed for $87 so lets hope the run continues hey
    see u all very soon i hope
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    cheers for all the gl shouts i will say this good luck to you guys u may need it on here lol
  • Options
    BULLBULL Member Posts: 55
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: see u soon:
    cheers for all the gl shouts i will say this good luck to you guys u may need it on here lol
    Posted by sim75
    maybe the sky poker rake thats hurting the BR!! so exspensive!! tc n gl
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: see u soon:
    In Response to see u soon : You're probably playing it right Sim so don't worry about it. The trick on here seems to be going in behind. Every tourney I've played for 3 weeks has ended with me in front pre-flop and the other guy hitting his out on the turn or river. It's getting very monotonous, and I for one don't blame you for moving on if it's so bad. Most of my poker is played elsewhere now with just the main event on here (for the time being) until it changes.......... if it ever does. Some weird variance for sure.
    Posted by elsadog
    ELSADOG what you state here is so correct at the moment,each time i go with a BIG hand it keeps gettin outdrawn.Only a few minutes ago i was all-in with AA vs 44 in a bounty hunter and what was the first 4 cards on the board 8 7 6 5.Also as i said this is no one-off i see it happen to others on the table as well.As you say some very very WEIRD VARIANCE.gl m8 dav
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010

glk  sim ..dont be a stranger ...
    And for the record, if the only game a player  plays is short-hand hold-em with  a short clock, then over time they will struggle to profit..
    To many people are playing  the 'kick n rush' any two cards on here..

Good luck kiddo  :))

• Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited April 2010
    lol see u on the other site hun gl and well done for your cash see confience is a big part of poker