You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Never play poker when.....

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Ill.... got bad cold, played and couldnt focus lost way too many hands and didnt have the patience that I normally would.

Anybody any other tips when not to play?

Comments

• Options
    RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Never play poker when.....:
    Ill.... got bad cold, played and couldnt focus lost way too many hands and didnt have the patience that I normally would. Anybody any other tips when not to play?
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Hiya,

Yes, I have two rules :

Never play when your tired and Never play when your angry.

I know sounds obvious, but its can be tempting to play more when you are in one of these moods, and for me, does not work.
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited June 2009

mackem,tallboy,mickjenn1,greghogg,tk,norman pace,are at the table,they are soooo lucky :)

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    the Mrs is clearing up and putting the kids to bed. Sure fire way to have an evening of the silent treatment........................ HANG ON - DO PLAY POKER WHEN lolol :)
  • Options
    MBroughtonMBroughton Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2009
    ...if you are Dan Lobb.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited June 2009
    LOL....or if you are me by the state of my play today. Even my mrs has cashed in the 1000 freeroll (13th)... oh dear no!
  • Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    nice comment davey but when i raise n u set me all in and i call lets make sure u got a better hand than 23 yes thats rite lads 23 hahahaha busted zz nice 1 m8
  • Options
    PokerPartyPokerParty Member Posts: 84
    edited June 2009
    .....you're p*ssed - good strategy goes out the window!
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2009
    when you are running bad and chasing dead money....the mindset is i need to get even then i can push on... im sure a few of us have been there!!;-)