You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

You just have to take this game with a smile sometimes.......

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,553
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

Hand History #252824999 (12:32 22/04/2010)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
autoplay Small blind  10.00 10.00 1990.00
MAXALLY Big blind  20.00 30.00 1980.00
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

tony55 Call  20.00 50.00 1980.00
brisbo9 Fold     
RedT Fold     
autoplay Raise  70.00 120.00 1920.00
MAXALLY Raise  300.00 420.00 1680.00
tony55 Fold     
autoplay Raise  960.00 1380.00 960.00
MAXALLY All-in  1680.00 3060.00 0.00
autoplay All-in  960.00 4020.00 0.00
autoplay Show
  • K
  • K

MAXALLY Show
  • A
  • A

Flop

• K
  • J

Turn

River

autoplay Win Full House, Kings and 3s 4020.00  4020.00

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited April 2010
    Good result last night Alan  well played.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

The above was the FIRST HAND in a B/H tournament. LOL......just LOL.

Can someone give me the odds on this one please? (Vince?)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Your just have to take this game with a smile sometimes.......:
    Good result last night Alan  well played.
    Posted by elsadog
    Cheers Alan, thanks for your support last night! If ONLY my AK stood up hey......who knows.....maybe, just maybe.....
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,422
    edited April 2010
    According to my online odds calculator pre flop:
    you are-81.71%
    they are-17.82%
    split pot-: 0.46%
    Just unlucky fella. Keep smiling.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: You just have to take this game with a smile sometimes.......:
    According to my online odds calculator pre flop: you are-81.71% they are-17.82% split pot-: 0.46% Just unlucky fella. Keep smiling.
    Posted by Mohican
    Cheers for that mate. I was wondering more about the odds on that particular scenario i.e. 1st hand of a tournament, blind on blind?. I just could not get my head round it but I know it was an automatic play from us both and as I am currently enjoying my poker again, just saw the funny side of it hence the smile reference.
    I am seeing too many threads just recently bemoaning luck/variance, including some from the 'high' rollers and I just think why?. If you do not 'enjoy' poker, don't play or take a break,simples. 
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited April 2010
    i remember playing ckd in a dym when i had aces vs his kings first hand!!

got all in pre flop but my aces held up that time!!! :)

what place did you finish last night??

i left after porkerman got busted!!
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: You just have to take this game with a smile sometimes.......:
    i remember playing ckd in a dym when i had aces vs his kings first hand!! got all in pre flop but my aces held up that time!!! :) what place did you finish last night?? i left after porkerman got busted!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    lol   so utryin to rub it in i cant wait for this rr tourny i take u to school lol
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i remember playing ckd in a dym when i had aces vs his kings first hand!! got all in pre flop but my aces held up that time!!! :) what place did you finish last night?? i left after porkerman got busted!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    I managed to finish in 5th place! happy days. Exit hand was my AK v AJ.....*sigh* But do you hear me bemoaning my luck like some on here....NO.!!
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited April 2010
    lol ckd!!

do u remember that hand????

maxally 5th is a good result though well played sir.
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010

no i play 1000s hands a day it happens a lot
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,751
    edited April 2010

Nice result Alan!

MBN to cash in a Tourney & get paid the winnings from a £5 by a regular grimmer. ;)

It was great to meet up at the weekend, I really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010
    When AA and KK collide, all in pre flop - at a 6 handed table, each player should take their money back, re-shuffle the cards, and deal them out again.

It just isn't fair :(
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,751
    edited April 2010
    When AA and KK collide, all in pre flop - at a 6 handed table, each player should take their money back, re-shuffle the cards, and deal them out again. It just isn't fair :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    It happened to me once in the very first hand of a £1,000 Live Tourney. Imagine THAT!

Of course, Villain - a guy called Ian Woodley - had the Aces, not me, & I was the muppet with the Kings who got all stubborn.

Typically, I binked, the Door-card was the K!

I run way too good.
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: You just have to take this game with a smile sometimes....... : It happened to me once in the very first hand of a £1,000 Live Tourney. Imagine THAT! Of course, Villain - a guy called Ian Woodley - had the Aces, not me, & I was the muppet with the Kings who got all stubborn. Typically, I binked, the Door-card was the K!   I run way too good.
    Posted by Tikay10
    And you binked the Q on the river on Sunday when you had QQ up against AA - and there's me losing with QQ v 44 - so yes Sir - you do run good lol!!