You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

slow running of poker table

swfc1867swfc1867 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2009 in Community Help & Advice
[sarcasm]Microsoft...shipping a Beta version of their software for public testing?...wow, they've never done THAT before.[/sarcasm]

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    Hi Guys

I'm running IE8 and haven't had any problems with the site since I used the "compatibility" option at the top of the browser.
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: slow running of poker table:
    Hi guys, i have some info for you all on this.... basically i.e 8 is still in a beta version and our sky poker software isn't 100% compatible (yet). a way round this is to follow the instructions you find on this page (from our help and support) alternatively, for the best results what you could do  is download another browser (like firefox) or try and revert back to ie 7. i hope this helps guys. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich

I have reverted back to I.E 7 and downloaded Mozilla after being advised to do so by my internet supplier support desk.
    They are well aware of all the problems I.E 7 is causing, Kiwi`s fix was mentioned but does not work for everyone.

To revert back go control panel, add remove programs, I.E 8, remove, this will take it out and after re-start will be I.E. 7
    You will have to change update options to..Notify me but dont automatically install or it will put I.E 8 back in.
    Hope this helps
    Gary 
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Thank you! way to go helping our your fellow 'communitarians'
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2009