You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How to post hands (stupid question, delete when answered please lol)

DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
edited April 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Forgive me for being stupid, but I cant find the code to post a hand history anywhere??

I've looked in what are the obvious places to me but having no luck - and im sure I did it some time ago!

What a noob. Sorry.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2010
    Can't find any kind of guide on the forum or website...

There should be a sticky at the top somewhere no?
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited April 2010
    Deadluck - I did it by going to my account and you can look at any of your hands you played. I found the hand and copied and pasted it into a new discussion. There maybe simpler ways but it worked. Gl. 
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited April 2010
    I would also like to know hwo to post these, so any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    There's a way to do it properly with all the formatting included.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited April 2010
    don't use Safari or Chrome.  whenver i do the formatting is all weird.

works fine in FF/IE tho
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited April 2010
    Guys its simpler than you think

Go on to hand history either through your account or via the tab on the poker lobby.

Find your hand

Copy all of the page apart from the scroll bars  and buttons at bottom

Then go into forum and start discussion as usual.  Then paste.  And there it is.  It obviously does not appear as is in the editing function but as soon as you post it will be in the correct fromat.

I usually open a second tab in Internet Explorer and load sky again so I can lift the hand history and copy it straight in to posting sections in the forum on the other tab.

Hope this makes sense.

There might be an easier way, but this is the way I worked out how to do it.

Good luck
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: How to post hands (stupid question, delete when answered please lol):
    don't use Safari or Chrome.  whenver i do the formatting is all weird. works fine in FF/IE tho
    Posted by scotty77
    Has anyone successfully posted with Safari? Like Scotty, the formatting goes all weird when I try so does that mean it's not possible or do you have to do something else when posting the hand?