You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

flushes

boboboyaboboboya Member Posts: 3
edited May 2010 in The Poker Clinic
I cant believe the number of flushes that sky poker produces anybody any thoughts[ boboboya]

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited May 2010
    "That's poker baby"
  • Options
    lynx3ffectlynx3ffect Member Posts: 452
    edited May 2010
    bike time
  • Options
    Strat91Strat91 Member Posts: 112
    edited May 2010
    Yeah because Sky are notorious for people making their flush.. Full tilt for making their staights. Pokerstars for making their full houses..
  • Options
    Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited May 2010
     My own cards are also rigged just 2 hands after the flop coming down 888 it came down QQQ does this mean I need to get rid of them. Also very rarely does the best starting hand hold up. I really must get a pack of those cards were the best hand nearly holds up! (quite a few on the forum seem to have them!)
      The only reason for a lot of flushes is a lot of weak betting if their wasnt, less people would have value to chase their flushes.
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited May 2010
    Guys,

Please keep the thread on topic where possible.

As for the topic itself, we don't see more flushes or straights here than anywhere else, even if it might seem the case when you're running badly/good (depending on if you're making the hand or getting beaten by it!). Try to keep a level head when you feel like you're forever running into them and remember those swings and roundabouts will work your way soon enough.

Good luck at the tables.
    Sky_Dave