You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I WANT MY MONEY BACK WHAT A SHAMBLES THE SHOCKWAVE PLAYER IS

holdemstudholdemstud Member Posts: 40
edited August 2009 in Community Help & Advice
MULTI TABLING 3X TABLES ON CASH, ON 50 1 I RAISED £5 AND GET AN A DAFT ERROR MESSAGE SAYING KILL PAGES W TF IS GOIN ON HERES THE HAND HISTORY I HAD TO SHUT DOWN THE PAGES AND LOSE MvantageSmall blind £0.50£0.50£78.74DORIS23Big blind £1.00£1.50£51.06 Your hole cardsKK   holdemstudRaise £5.00£6.50£41.86Randy76Fold    qwtf_GmanCall £5.00£11.50£89.47vantageCall £4.50£16.00£74.24DORIS23Fold    Flop  Q49   vantageCheck    holdemstudCheck    qwtf_GmanBet £8.50£24.50£80.97vantageFold    holdemstudFold    qwtf_GmanMuck    qwtf_GmanWin £23.70 £104.67PrevY MONEY, NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    know what you mean m8 had the same problems multi tabling. how did you get the hand history on the thread?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK WHAT A SHAMBLES THE SHOCKWAVE PLAYER IS:
    know what you mean m8 had the same problems multi tabling. how did you get the hand history on the thread?
    Posted by Dazler
    that was a jike dazler, i was multi tabling had 3 tables open 50 1, 25 50, and a mess bout 1 with your m8 scotty77 10 n 20, i raised a fiver with kk and get an error message on my page sayin i have 2 kill pages what on earth is that all about, i had 3 callers as you can see on my hand history wiv the kk and  it comes a qn high flop perfect, then i have 2 shut down im new and if thats going to happen wat am i going to play for, i cut n pasted the history pal from hand histor

y, right click then copy then paste, am not happy at all
  • Options
    DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited August 2009

have you tried talking on them 24 hour online help chats ?? they might infuriate you a lil giving the nature but it might also give you some results.

always worth a try.

I can't even play one table sometimes, get the message something is causing the player to run slowly do you want to still run even tho it might make your computer not respond.

that's more because my computer sucks lol, but if i want to play an mtt i have to reboot and then play, even after that sometimes it only gives me like 5 seconds to make a decison, not ideal but i find ways to sort it.... normally by getting rid of everything but the table i am playin on.

good luck getting the money back tho. 

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    yea i also have the problem of when another table starts up it stops the hand im in origionaly in and pauses it timing me out and folding the hand. Not good if your holding a monster. Id talk to someone who multi tables often. As i just dont do it not sure if its my laptop or not considering its quite high end. UL with it though m8 im sure there must be away round it.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited August 2009
    Try moving away from IE. 
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK WHAT A SHAMBLES THE SHOCKWAVE PLAYER IS:
    Try moving away from IE. 
    Posted by SoLack[

IM ON MOZILLA FIREFOX
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK WHAT A SHAMBLES THE SHOCKWAVE PLAYER IS :
    Try moving away from IE.  Posted by SoLack[ IM ON MOZILLA FIREFOX
    Posted by holdemstud

Hey Holdemstud,

i'm really sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced, if you start a live chat (by clicking here) our customer care team will be happy to help and investigate any problems you may have had.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK WHAT A SHAMBLES THE SHOCKWAVE PLAYER IS :
    Try moving away from IE.  Posted by SoLack[ IM ON MOZILLA FIREFOX
    Posted by holdemstud
    I have tried various browsers but they all get that problem i personally use google chrome playing on mini view screens when multi-tabling it moves at a nice speed.