You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hand History Not Working!

SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
edited August 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Im try to get my hand historys, but when I put in the hand number, it says "No Hands Found"

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Hand History Not Working!:
    Im try to get my hand historys, but when I put in the hand number, it says "No Hands Found" Any ideas?
    Posted by SolidStan1
    Hi Solidstan1. I've not heard of this error before. The best thing to do is contact our Customer Care Team. If you provide them with the specific hand number that you are trying to find, they will at the very least be able to tell you details about the hand. Hopefully they can provide some technical advice about how to get around this problem.

All the best,
    Sky_Steve M
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Hand History Not Working!:
    Im try to get my hand historys, but when I put in the hand number, it says "No Hands Found" Any ideas?
    Posted by SolidStan1
    Hi Stan
    Sorry to state the obvious but when you started the game did you click the save in the options (top left)
    You do need to do this so it saves to server
    Regards
    Gary
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2009
    M8, the problem I have is, when I get a hand ID from my account after a game, put the hand ID put that hand in the hand history page (tab on left of main page), no hands are found.
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Hand History Not Working!:
    M8, the problem I have is, when I get a hand ID from my account after a game, put the hand ID put that hand in the hand history page (tab on left of main page), no hands are found.
    Posted by SolidStan1
    Yes
    Go to the top left when in a game, click on save to server option
    It then saves your hands so that you can see them later, it wont do this unless you do it.
    Gary