You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LIFE CHAT BAN PLAYER IN NEGOTIATIONS TO GET CHAT OPTION RETURNED

codcod Member Posts: 36
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
its boring on sky without poor old COD havin a larf and doing a few good old wind ups with players and preseners alike.Lets get a campaign going to get the old fishman back on board

Comments

• Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2009
    As fun as it was seeing you talk rubbish in the chatbox, you've probably been banned for a reason and Sky wouldn't go back on that. Gl trying, though.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: LIFE CHAT BAN PLAYER IN NEGOTIATIONS TO GET CHAT OPTION RETURNED:
    As fun as it was seeing you talk rubbish in the chatbox, you've probably been banned for a reason and Sky wouldn't go back on that. Gl trying, though.
    Posted by YoungUn
    just a bit o swearin m8  .fingers wouldnt stop.ILL B BACKBACKBACK
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    You mean never again will I be able to sit with COD and hear him whine and moan as I take his money again and again???? Now that's just gonna spoil all the fun!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: LIFE CHAT BAN PLAYER IN NEGOTIATIONS TO GET CHAT OPTION RETURNED:
    You mean never again will I be able to sit with COD and hear him whine and moan as I take his money again and again???? Now that's just gonna spoil all the fun!
    Posted by phil12uk
    PHIL12UK U NEVER TOOK A CHIP OFF OLD CODSTER DREAM ON U NASTY PASTY.IM STILL DINING ON TAKEAWAYS OFF YOUR NUMEROUS STACKS THAT IVE RELIEVED U OF.KEEP PRACTISING M8TY,U NEED IT.TILL NEXT TIME THE MIGHTY COD
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    And that, my friend, is why u are chat banned!!! Your delusion is also why ur stuck on the micro stakes still. If u wanna find me - sharkscope me.
  • Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2009
    If u wanna find me - sharkscope me.
    Posted by phil12uk
    LOL - Owned!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    And that, my friend, is why u are chat banned!!! Your delusion is also why ur stuck on the micro stakes still. If u wanna find me - sharkscope me.
    Posted by phil12uk
    PHIL GET A LIFE POKER HEAD.GET SOME FRSH AIR IN YH SHALLOW LUNGS.U DID NOT AND CANNOT BEAT THE CODFATHER ON ANY TABLES MICRO OR SEMI MICRO IN WHICH U NOW TRY 2 PLAY.I WILL MAKE U EAT UR SILLY WORDS SHARKBRAIN .BOW TO ME IN FUTURE AND REFER 2 ME AS MIGHTY COD KING OF THE OCEANS IN FUTURE IF U PLEASE.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: LIFE CHAT BAN PLAYER IN NEGOTIATIONS TO GET CHAT OPTION RETURNED : LOL - Owned!
    Posted by YoungUn
    re owned.NOW SHUT IT  YOUNG N  U  WILL ANGER MIGHTY COD KING OF THE OCEANS.PHIL IS ON ANOTHER PLANET SUMWHERE DREAMING ABOUT BEATING THE CODMEISTER 1 DAY NOT.