You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

new player help

NicoskiNicoski Member Posts: 1
edited August 2009 in Community Help & Advice
as above in my account i have 1,000 free play point i think and 504 free point. what are they for and can you get them back if lost thank you

Comments

• Options
    Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2009
    In Response to new player help:
    as above in my account i have 1,000 free play point i think and 504 free point. what are they for and can you get them back if lost thank you
    Posted by Nicoski

hey Nicoski

your free play points can be used to play in our freeroll tournaments, its a bit like play money, the more you win in the free roll games the more your balance will go up, allowing you to buy into bigger freeroll tournaments.

rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    the 1000 free play points can be used on the free play tables. once you reach 0, these will automatically refresh and boost you back up to 1000 - so play away!
  • Options
    walesboywalesboy Member Posts: 993
    edited August 2009
    If I am ahead but have to bow out of the game, are my free credits automatically added to my balance
  • Options
    walesboywalesboy Member Posts: 993
    edited August 2009
    if i need to stop playing while the game is still in progress do i just log out and are my credits automatically added to my account
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to free play credits - new player help:
    if i need to stop playing while the game is still in progress do i just log out and are my credits automatically added to my account
    Posted by walesboy
    Yes free play credit will automatically go into your account. free credit is of a unlimited supply - you will never run out and always be automatically 'topped up'.

if you haven't already - why not use some of your poker points to enter one of the freerolls?

Good luck!