You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

30 player - 35p Bounty Hunter

PoodlejacPoodlejac Member Posts: 1
edited June 2010 in Community Suggestions
What has happened to the 35p - 30 player Bounty Hunters - used to enjoy those, don't really see the point of 10 player ones. Lots of people I have spoken to miss them as well. Please bring them back.

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited May 2010
    In Response to 30 player - 35p Bounty Hunter:
    What has happened to the 35p - 30 player Bounty Hunters - used to enjoy those, don't really see the point of 10 player ones. Lots of people I have spoken to miss them as well. Please bring them back.
    Posted by Poodlejac
     I think you'll find that particular tournament has failed to fit in with sky's current business model mate
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited May 2010
    It seems if you don't have a bank bankroll tuff.Micro players kicked left right & and very hard in center.Outrageous rakes not much choice in play any more stt & even worse mtt.Site for all players & levels yeah right.
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited May 2010
    They've gone the same way as the 50p + 3p heads-up turbo tables, the removal men came and took them away in the middle of the night. No announcement was made or reason given.

Will the 25p and 50p DYM tables be the next to go?
  • Options
    STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited May 2010
    Typical,it`s the only Tourni above 10 players

i have ever won. (several times).
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited May 2010
    Does anybody from sky read these or do micro's not matter here any more!!!!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,543
    edited May 2010

Pretend you are a high roller cash player........^^^^^^^^^

You will then get an answer in 5 mins.......TV show discussing your point.........knighthood..........etc etc etc.....

No, sorry Belsibub, I think you have answered your own question which is starting to grate one or two on here me thinks.

:(
  • Options
    STEVEMAXSTEVEMAX Member Posts: 489
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: 30 player - 35p Bounty Hunter:
    Does anybody from sky read these or do micro's not matter here any more!!!!
    Posted by belsibub
    Of course they do.At this present moment the
    BIG WIGS at Sky are busy discussing a massive
    FREE ROLL just for people like me and you that are
    micro users.
    But then again I have had a bang on the head recently,
    and I`ve not been feeling to well since I had a full frontal
    lobotomy,performed by a monkey in a space suit.
      SEE YOU AT THE FREE ROLL....YE HA!!#;@.£%+.~DRIBBLE/DRIBBLE
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    In Response to 30 player - 35p Bounty Hunter:
    Posted by Poodlejac

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the lack of response on this thread.
    I've had a quick chat with the rest of the team and unfortunately there really wasn't much demand for these tournaments and it was found that some players were sitting around for a while waiting for them to start. The decision was made to tinker with the schedule slightly and introduce some new tournaments with a slightly different structure.

have you had a go at the various other bounty hunter tournaments in the lobby?
  • Options
    jsm180jsm180 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2010
    Only found them just before they got rid of them - whilst a bit of a wait they were well worth it. Perhaps they'll think of bringing back once numbers increase
  • Options
    chelnstechelnste Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2010
    Just like to echo some other posts.  This was a very enjoyable game which i miss.  Who said people didnt like waiting ? Bet it wasn't the players. I used to register then play a sit and go whilst waiting. I think it was simply the turn over of the game was too long, minimising profits. Sadly missed.