You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Website Navigation

MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
edited June 2010 in Community Suggestions
I have noticed that when navigating about the website opening new pages in new tabs there seems to be an issue when opening certain pages. 

I'll give an example:

If I have a single tab open on the Sky Poker homepage and open in a new tab the Community page it does open the correct page in the new tab.  However all the rest (Cash Games, Sit & Go, Tournaments, Find A Player,  My Sky Poker, More) just open on a new copy of the page you launched it from.

Another example:

A single tab is open with the Cash Games lobby loaded.  Try and open new tabs for Sit & Go, Tournaments and Community.  The only tab that opens correctly is Community, the other 2 tabs are just copies of the Cash Games lobby.

I have noticed this a lot on Sky Poker but there doesn't seem to be anything consistent about it.  Is it possible this can be fixed sometime?

Comments

• Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited June 2010
    Lol

I just tried this using this page as the basis. Tried to open cash games in a new tab, and lo and behold I saw your post again Mach. Just in case I had got it wrong, tried once and same thing happened.

The thing is I know this use to be a problem with IE, and that was going to be my suggestion back to you, but I did the above in Firefox, so I guess its some other issue and thus join in with machka, and ask can this be fixed

Aski :)
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited June 2010
    I get a feeling I'm just making suggestions because I can.  There doesn't ever seem to be any feedback.  Oh, well, at least I'm keeping myself entertained.