You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS THERE GOING TO BE A SPUKT 2009/10?????? WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!!!

DAIBOOTDAIBOOT Member Posts: 522
edited August 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
If like me you had a great time on the SPUKT last year then it would be nice of sky to let us know if there is a tour this year!!! The dates this side of Christmas would be nice.  The location is not such a big thing as this is the most difficult thing for sky to sort out. So come on Mr. Sky boss wet our poker appetites with some information on what’s going on. DAIBOOT

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    Hi M8

Yes there will be a SPUKT but nothing can be announced yet as the bosses need to put on their signatures to 100% confirm things.

Its one of those legal boring things, but from what im hearing there is deffo going to be a SPUKT again its a matter of when not if.... CANT WAIT!!!!
  • Options
    DAIBOOTDAIBOOT Member Posts: 522
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: IS THERE GOING TO BE A SPUKT 2009/10?????? WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!!!:
    Hi M8  Yes there will be a SPUKT but nothing can be announced yet as the bosses need to put on their signatures to 100% confirm things.  Its one of those legal boring things, but from what im hearing there is deffo going to be a SPUKT again its a matter of when not if.... CANT WAIT!!!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Thanks Flash
    Thats good news if you hear any more post it here. The words legal and bosses only means slow in my book.

thanks for the little bit of info

DAI 
  • Options
    SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    Yes!

It's coming to Southampton or Bournemouth!

this post is pure speculation and I accept full responsibility for starting this rumour!