You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PLEASE DONT BOTHER THE TECHNICAL TEAM

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
edited September 2009 in Community Help & Advice
i heard from very high authority that the sky technical team are working very hard on the creation of a download version of the site--something i was also assured of a year ago!--please dont anybody trouble them until this is finished and launched---please-----please-----please-----they work so hard back there--its not easy you know---the only reason every other site in the world has one is because its nearly impossible?!

ps-i have a dial up connection that is perfectly adequate for accessing every other page on the web----BUT---it can often take up to 18 minutes to get on a table here---even then i might get stupid errors like my cards being face down on the table---everything except my cards saying "undefined" ---the betting console arriving 2 seconds before my decision time runs out---the break clock staying in the middle of the table after the break has finished and blocking the flop so i cant see it at all---my login expiring and telling me to relaunch in the middle of a final table shoot out--a lost connection notice and then another notice telling me to reload the table when my connection is not lost and is working fine---another undefined notice in chat box that i have to delete every time i want to chat---table freezes that stop me betting my aces until ive been outdrawn ect ect ect--------so please dont bother skys excellent technical team---for flops sake!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009
    how about asking the cat instead--ginger toms are particularly clever
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    In Response to PLEASE DONT BOTHER THE TECHNICAL TEAM:
    i heard from very high authority that the sky technical team are working very hard on the creation of a download version of the site--something i was also assured of a year ago!--please dont anybody trouble them until this is finished and launched---please-----please-----please-----they work so hard back there--its not easy you know---the only reason every other site in the world has one is because its nearly impossible?! ps-i have a dial up connection that is perfectly adequate for accessing every other page on the web----BUT---it can often take up to 18 minutes to get on a table here---even then i might get stupid errors like my cards being face down on the table---everything except my cards saying "undefined" ---the betting console arriving 2 seconds before my decision time runs out---the break clock staying in the middle of the table after the break has finished and blocking the flop so i cant see it at all---my login expiring and telling me to relaunch in the middle of a final table shoot out--a lost connection notice and then another notice telling me to reload the table when my connection is not lost and is working fine---another undefined notice in chat box that i have to delete every time i want to chat---table freezes that stop me betting my aces until ive been outdrawn ect ect ect--------so please dont bother skys excellent technical team---for flops sake!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    LOL,

I dont know what they do there , but it dont seem to be much