You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

table

ficinoficino Member Posts: 89
edited September 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Does anybody know how to make the poker table bigger.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hey Ficino,

you could possibly have the table in 'mini view' mode, if so just click the 'standard view' button in the top right corner. this will restore the table to its original size.

if this still isn't big enough for you then perhaps you could adjust the resolution of your screen.

i hope this works out for you, any other problems just give me a shout.

Rich
  • Options
    SHEWAZSHEWAZ Member Posts: 167
    edited September 2009
    i would like to know if any one else as problem on there tables when playing a error box comes up on the table, which says error reload, ive had it few times in middle of my games by time i get back to the game my chips are gone, been on live chat only to be told the error is my side,
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: table:
    i would like to know if any one else as problem on there tables when playing a error box comes up on the table, which says error reload, ive had it few times in middle of my games by time i get back to the game my chips are gone, been on live chat only to be told the error is my side,
    Posted by SHEWAZ
    standard response that is---fact is they havnt got a technical clue --site has more errors than an elephant typist