You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RollWithItRollWithIt Member Posts: 13
edited September 2009 in Community Suggestions
good site but how boring are these avatars?!!  i know you can turn them off and it doesn't make an ounce of difference regarding the real reason we all play poker but jesus,   the thousands of people who play on here and everyone looks the same!  zzzzzzzzzz  sort it our sky!

Comments

• Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Avatars.....................:
    good site but how boring are these avatars?!!  i know you can turn them off and it doesn't make an ounce of difference regarding the real reason we all play poker but jesus,   the thousands of people who play on here and everyone looks the same!  zzzzzzzzzz  sort it our sky!
    Posted by RollWithIt
    See post in General Poker Chat
  • Options
    VEE_KNUTZVEE_KNUTZ Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2009
    Totally agree,

my suggestion [posted elsewhere and completely lost to view] is to have some photofit sets, hair/faces/hat/beards/jewellery/
    etc + darker lighter options so we can create our own personalised avatars.

how about it sky? shouldn't be too difficult.

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hi Guys,

changing the avatars is something the poker team are currently looking at. in the next few days i will be able to give you all an update on everyone's suggestion so far and the progress (if any) they have made in the Sky Poker Development room.

thanks guys,

Rich