You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Player notes

repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
edited September 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Not really a technical query but a general question I spose.

How long are player notes kept for? I kind of assumed once you'd written some they'd be there every time you saw that player at a table, but i'm finally getting suspicious that they don't as I'm recognising names and not seeing any notes!

Are they kept for a time limit? Or do they simply only last as long as the game you're currently in?

If so I'll have to start writing some down on paper.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    RESTORMELRESTORMEL Member Posts: 38
    edited August 2009
    AFAIK repton, your notes are permanent while you have an account.  I often see new players arriving on a table with my old notes attached.  Very useful when they make one of their 'trademark' plays and you have a well written note on them.  Have sniffed out some big bluffs and made some good laydowns based on the notes, so well worth using them IMO.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Sounds like you're not clicking the save button.  This happened to me a few times while I was rushing in between hands.
  • Options
    repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited September 2009
    Cheers x 2.

I'm definately clicking save! And when box closes i can see little note symbol by their name.  Need more time to see if any will reappear :)