You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10 seater DYM

BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
edited September 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi guys... my suggestion is a 10 seater double your money sit n go format with blinds increasing every 10 minutes. What does everyone think? If you like this idea please get behind it and make it a reality :)

Comments

• Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited September 2009
    Hey black, a lot of people have been suggesting it and i think it's a great idea, you'd get a lot of play in it and the bubble is always a fun time in those tourneys lol.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    I'd be up for that
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    |If a lot of people have been suggesting it then sounds like people are interested great! Lets get people behind this and make it a reality!!! Please show your support for this idea by posting on this thread.
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    do a poll and get tikay involved he helps alot...
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey guys,

i have passed this on to the poker team for consideration. apologies if this was suggested on another thread and we didn't respond.

thanks for the posts guys.

Rich
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    cheers rich! u da man!!! lol. how do i put a poll on? and please show your support by posting on this thread guys!!! Tikay if u r out there show me your support! much love guys x
  • Options
    StephenBStephenB Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2009
    Sounds good, Id definitely give em a bash! Dont think the Luck Bots would be as successful in this format :)!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 10 seater DYM:
    cheers rich! u da man!!! lol. how do i put a poll on? and please show your support by posting on this thread guys!!! Tikay if u r out there show me your support! much love guys x
    Posted by BlackFish3
    you need to start a 'new discussion' and then you will see the option at the bottom to 'add poll'. once you click on this the rest should be pretty clear, but if you do have any problems just give me a shout.

Rich