You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BIGGER tournaments!!!

BOSSBOXBOSSBOX Member Posts: 63
edited June 2009 in Community Suggestions
Is there anybody else who would like to see bigger tournaments? The type i am talking about are normal blind £2000,£3000 gaurenteed.You would only need 200 or 300 people to cover the money at £10. Anybody else?

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited June 2009
    In Response to BIGGER tournaments!!!:
    Is there anybody else who would like to see bigger tournaments? The type i am talking about are normal blind £2000,£3000 gaurenteed.You would only need 200 or 300 people to cover the money at £10. Anybody else?
    Posted by BOSSBOX
    yes i have been saying this for some time,.. not sure if we would get 200-300 runners due to the open running at the same time, but £10 buyin with 1k GTD will deffo fill up!! they have bigger BH prizes than regular trnys, its not right
  • Options
    BOSSBOXBOSSBOX Member Posts: 63
    edited June 2009
    Hi flashflush, i was hopeing it would attract people from the open as so many people moan about the structure of it. Not good for skypoker on tv maybe but not all of us want to play the open because its to much luck and very little skill. Would anyone from sky like to comment?