You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SUPER 6 FREEROLL PASSWORD

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
HI ALL IVE PLAYED SUPER 6 4 A YEAR BUT THEY HAVNT SENT ME THE PASSWORD CAN SUM 1 TELL ME IT PLEASE

MANY THX

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hi Kev,

the super 6 freeroll is invitational only. i hope you you enjoy the apology freeroll at 5pm today.

good luck,

Rich
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 FREEROLL PASSWORD:
    hi Kev, the super 6 freeroll is invitational only. i hope you you enjoy the apology freeroll at 5pm today. good luck, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    oh ok,, but have played it since it started matbe get invite soon then,, 5pm i will try m8 thx gd luck at ipswich
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009
    hi sky rich

can you clarify something for us please?
    Like razorkev, i play the super 6 every week, and like razorkev, always get the email reminder which has the link to the password for this freeroll.  presumably that is my invite.

Last week my email reminder did not have the link to the password so i queried it with support and got an email back telling me i should have been given the link to the password.

This week, razorkev has not received his reminder but it sounds like he should have.  As razorkev plays the super6, isnt he entitled to the password for the freeroll (i.e an invite) or are only some of the super6 players invited each week, perhaps at random?

I only ask as i understand this is an invite only freeroll, but if there are people who should have an invite that are not getting one then that seems unfair.

Thanks

ray
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hi buistyboy,

i'm afraid the only information i can give you is that is an invitational only freeroll. i don't have contact with this freeroll so can only give you the information that i know. i am sorry i am not much help but if you contact customer care they should be able to provide more info.

if anyone else has any queries over this freeroll please go direct to customer care by clicking here and they should be able to help you out.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited September 2009

I had the password so im not complaining, but in my e-mail it says " Our friends at Sky Poker are inviting ALL Super 6 players to play in a special Super 6 Freeroll tournament this Saturday at 2pm. It's free to play and you could win a share of £250!"

So why are they saying all, then on here sayings its invitation only?

As I said Im in it, so no biggy for me

Gareth

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited September 2009
    Wish I hadnt had the password, never played such bad poker
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SUPER 6 FREEROLL PASSWORD:
    I had the password so im not complaining, but in my e-mail it says " Our friends at Sky Poker are inviting ALL Super 6 players to play in a special Super 6 Freeroll tournament this Saturday at 2pm . It's free to play and you could win a share of £250 !" So why are they saying all, then on here sayings its invitation only? As I said Im in it, so no biggy for me Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Hi

Because you need the email invitation to play it :)
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2009

I got busted out of this by a player called BigDOYLE. He had 10-2!!

The truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.
  • Options
    Eliniki22Eliniki22 Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2009
    still in still in x
  • Options
    Eliniki22Eliniki22 Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2009
    Came 16th :)