You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,022
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat

Well it's £50 + % to Buy-In Direct, but if you go the Pro Route - via Super Satellites - you can get in for as little as £2.65. Go to the Poker Lobby /> />>>>>>Multi-Table Tournaments >>>>>>>Satellites.

So you could have a few bashes at the Satellite Route if £55 is too rich for you.

The Tourney will be followed on Channel 865, with Norm & Ed doing the Present-Alysing. 

And there will be at least ONE easy Bounty in the Tourney - Orford. It's his PTP night, so he'll be playing. Not for long, mind.

Good Luck to all who play it.

Comments

• Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited June 2009
    The only semi-final I can see is at a quarter to ten. This is perilously close to my bedtime.

Do you know if there will be a 6pm semi on Friday?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65?:
    The only semi-final I can see is at a quarter to ten. This is perilously close to my bedtime. Do you know if there will be a 6pm semi on Friday?
    Posted by BigBluster
    The £2.65 Feeders run every hour to a Daily 9.45pm Satellite, as you say.

As to a Semi at 6pm on Friday, I don't know, but the Cardroom Suits will see this, so let's watch this space.

Fingers xx'd for you. 
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited June 2009
    In Response to BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65?:
    Well it's £50 + % to Buy-In Direct, but if you go the Pro Route - via Super Satellites - you can get in for as little as £2.65. Go to the Poker Lobby /> /> />>>>>Multi-Table Tournaments >>>>>>>Satellites. So you could have a few bashes at the Satellite Route if £55 is too rich for you. The Tourney will be followed on Channel 865, with Norm & Ed doing the Present-Alysing.  And there will be at least ONE easy Bounty in the Tourney - Orford. It's his PTP night, so he'll be playing. Not for long, mind. Good Luck to all who play it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ty tk, think ill try to sat in if not will pay for the big bounty hunter ,,
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65? : ty tk, think ill try to sat in if not will pay for the big bounty hunter ,,
    Posted by razorkev
    You promise? Cross your heart?
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2009
    Would love to try & win my in to this again as I let myself down badly last time I played. Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna have the time as I've got too much to do to get ready for my daughter's 1st birthday party on Saturday.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited June 2009
    In Response to BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65?:
    And there will be at least ONE easy Bounty in the Tourney - Orford.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hey, if he takes down a bounty he'll be able to upgrade from that £1.17 Amstrad suit he was wearing last night! ;-) 

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Would love to try & win my in to this again as I let myself down badly last time I played. Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna have the time as I've got too much to do to get ready for my daughter's 1st birthday party on Saturday.
    Posted by silentbob
    1st Birthday? How splendid! What is her name, please?
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65? : 1st Birthday? How splendid! What is her name, please?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Rachel May, her middle name is somewhat a tradition in the better half's family. Still can't believe she's a year old now! Where's the last 12 months gone???

• Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65? : Rachel May, her middle name is somewhat a tradition in the better half's family. Still can't believe she's a year old now! Where's the last 12 months gone???
    Posted by silentbob
    That's a grand name silentbob.

You are a lucky fella.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to BIG Bounty-Hunter this Friday - for £2.65? : Hey, if he takes down a bounty he'll be able to upgrade from that £1.17 Amstrad suit he was wearing last night! ;-) 
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Lol!

You da man!

I mean, I'm not being rude, but it was just so tacky.
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited June 2009
    The only semi-final I can see is at a quarter to ten. This is perilously close to my bedtime. Do you know if there will be a 6pm semi on Friday?
    Posted by BigBluster
    Power to the people! 6pm semi now on tonight.