You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

9pm show

mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Whats happened to the live 9pm show tonight

Comments

• Options
    vanbuutsvanbuuts Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2009
    In Response to 9pm show:
    Whats happened to the live 9pm show tonight
    Posted by mr_mbro
    No idea mate, tables also seem slower too - or is it just my net connection?
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    No VERY SLOW!!!! iv posted it in the technical section... how can you play a 7min blind game with tables this slow???
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited September 2009

They have shuffled the TV schedules around Colin, but it will be less = more, trust me. There's some jaw-droppingly good stuff coming up. News soon!

Everything is being upgraded, the PTP & "Take-On-Analyst/Presenter" Roster, the Shows, The Tourney Schedules, Types, Formats, Structures & Starting Stacks, & the Tour - oops, must not mention THAT yet. ;)

It's inbelievable the stuff thats in the pipeline.

Best I say no more for now in case the Suits get on my case!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 9pm show:
    No VERY SLOW!!!! iv posted it in the technical section... how can you play a 7min blind game with tables this slow???
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I think the water must have got into the works Charles, but I wrote to them this evening & I'm sure they are on the case as we speak.
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009

It's ok tonight there's an episode of World Poker tour. :)

• Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2009
    I played the Open tonight. The best hand I got dealt in the entire tourney was A8o in the first few hands - I folded it under the gun.

38 minutes later I've only got 880 chips, blinds are 150/300, and I get dealt my second best hand of the entire tourney - A6o. I shove and lose to penguin who has Q6 and hits a queen on the river.

This ticks me off more than bad beats - when you never have a chance. Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Uncle Tom Cobley - none of them would have had a chance tonight with the garbage I was dealt in the positions I was in.

It's nothing to do with Sky this - it's a value for money thing. It was only 11 quid, but I expected to at least have a game with my 11 quid. I'm getting fed up with these speed tourneys, but don't have 4 hours to spare for a deep stack.

The answer - usual speed tourneys but with a limit of 100 players so they end in 2 hours.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    They have shuffled the TV schedules around Colin, but it will be less = more, trust me. There's some jaw-droppingly good stuff coming up. News soon! Everything is being upgraded, the PTP & "Take-On-Analyst/Presenter" Roster, the Shows, The Tourney Schedules, Types, Formats, Structures & Starting Stacks, & the Tour - oops, must not mention THAT yet. ;) It's inbelievable the stuff thats in the pipeline. Best I say no more for now in case the Suits get on my case!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony,
    Thanks for the reply, but when are you explaining your DYM thread ?
    Im dying to see that you actually called and hit quads lol
    col
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 9pm show : Hi Tony, Thanks for the reply, but when are you explaining your DYM thread ? Im dying to see that you actually called and hit quads lol col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    The "Reveal" will be tomorrow Colin!

Hopefully, there will be a few more Posts about it before then.
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2009
    I'm getting fed up with these speed tourneys, Posted by BigBluster
    Anyway, after my whinge I've just entered the velocity! And I intend to sit out the first ten minutes while I smoke a mini cigar. So there.

• Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 9pm show : The "Reveal" will be tomorrow Colin! Hopefully, there will be a few more Posts about it before then.
    Posted by Tikay10
    you just love keeping us dangling on tenter hooks.
    You are nowt but a tease lol