You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

playin like a fish works!

Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
playin on the cash tables (50-1) sat down at the table with £100 and after a couple of bad beats and terrible plays by a couple of ppl at my table that got rewarded i quickly lost the lot! so after going for a cigarette id thought to myself i would do a little experiment and reload again and play like a complete and utter fish ie call any raises with any 2 suited cards and hope to hit my miracle flush and definatly play any ace rag with the dream of floppin 2 pair, just to see how i would get on!....ended up gettin the whole £100 back plus £78 profit in about 15mins! not bad eh! now i by no means consider myself a good player however i would like to think as myself better than average as ive made a fair bit of money at this game! but now i know the true secrets to success im gonna be deadly! see ya at the tables ;-)

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    raising ftw.

raising when in position not only creates an excellent image, but also means you can pick up loadsa dead moniez when the OOP villian misses and you c-bet with air.

hows the multi-tabling goiung
  • Options
    sofadudesofadude Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2009
    Is your new philosophy only for cash tables or will you be taking it into your tournie phsyche dude? Just so I'm forewarned lol