You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RichOrfords new challenge!

Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
I am worried Rich, the minute i joined your table in the deepstack the other day you went all in and lost.Whilst maybe not unexpected from what i hear on the site.You then state you're entering the primo from your personal account,very brave but just try and start another bankroll challenge and i'm sure we will all wish you the best from the sidelines!Come on rich you know you want to!

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    In Response to RichOrfords new challenge!:
    I am worried Rich, the minute i joined your table in the deepstack the other day you went all in and lost.Whilst maybe not unexpected from what i hear on the site.You then state you're entering the primo from your personal account,very brave but just try and start another bankroll challenge and i'm sure we will all wish you the best from the sidelines!Come on rich you know you want to!
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Hi Any2

Rich has started his new bankroll challenge, It maybe that Rich has won enough to be able to enter Primo, I don,t know, but I do know is that Rich has the game to succeed, and know he can do it.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Rich is not as bad player as everyone says!! He is just alot looser than the other presenters that play on here, he will raise with any2 cards and call with any2, trying to bluff people later on. The trouble is, players think ooohhh im vs Rich Orford here, ill get a lot of pleasure knocking out 1 of the celeb, and doesnt fold. He needs to tighten up a little bit to play back at the "Non- believers" and he will be a lot more profitable.. But good on you Rich for playing a different game to ABC
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: RichOrfords new challenge!:
    He is just a lot looser than the other presenters
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Well, I will resist making the obvious reply about my bedroom antics, but it's an interesting analysis of my play Charles- I thought I was quite tight!

I do get called more often due to me being on the box and/or people's perception of me as a weaker player, so it's harder for me than most. That said, I do need to maintain more discipline and learn to let go of hands more.

The bankroll challenge has yet to get back off the ground due to work/family life etc and I'm going abroad for a week now. But never fear, I will be back- and one day I will own you all at the tables! :)