You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

chat on poker table

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited September 2009 in Community Suggestions
this thing has been bugging me for ages, most times when i am writing something it will just miss half the message off, would it be possible to fix this as i always look daft when i type stuff but it doesnt make sense because it didnt type most of the message, i assume sky know about this and it may be an on going problem, its not a major problem but it is frustrating!

cheers

webby

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hi webby,

sorry to hear of your problem. i'll pass this on and get it looked at.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    rich its not just me that has this problem it is everyone, if you just watch a table for maybe an hour you will know what i mean, you can be having a conversation with somebody and end up making yourself look a fool because the chat just chooses to stop you from writing but i never realise because i am typing and then i press enter and i look a fool lol

webby
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    I know of that problem Webby (I'm sure most do as you say!). I think it may only be like this in IE. I used to use Safari and it was fine, and I'm sure I've heard Richard say the Firefox is ok.
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    Hi Webby,

We need some more information to investigate this issue. If you would like to contact our customer care team, they will be able to look into it for you.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    Hi Steve, just launch any table using Internet Explorer (Firefox & Safari don't have the issue) then try typing a sentence in the chat at a reasonable speed - it's unresponsive so misses a lot of the key presses you make :)

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: chat on poker table:
    Hi Steve, just launch any table using Internet Explorer (Firefox & Safari don't have the issue) then try typing a sentence in the chat at a reasonable speed - it's unresponsive so misses a lot of the key presses you make :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hi Steve , thats the truth !!!!!!  You wouldnt believe  how many times i have typed in another players name and the result was something funny or insulting !!!!!
  • Options
    lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited September 2009
    In Response to chat on poker table:
    this thing has been bugging me for ages, most times when i am writing something it will just miss half the message off, would it be possible to fix this as i always look daft when i type stuff but it doesnt make sense because it didnt type most of the message, i assume sky know about this and it may be an on going problem, its not a major problem but it is frustrating! cheers webby
    Posted by webby234
     hi webby i use google chrome and have no problems just thought ill let you know 

be lucky from lucky
  • Options
    scarletscarlet Member Posts: 24
    edited September 2009
    I got a chat ban which was suppose to end in OCT I was slow rolled twice by the same player and lost the plot.  I should have not rose to it but did.  What I wrote was awful but SKY said I had a three month ban now its a LIFE BAN after I asked about it the other day!  I pulled over 2K from the site and next week when my bets are finished I shall leave.  Sky have lied to me.  It's funny I have no chat but get called the C word all the time.  Why not ban them?  WHat I said was really out of order but this is too much.  I have been lied to and cannot trust sky with my money.  ps they didn't even tell me about the ban I had to ask what the problem was.