You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Do the problems ever end on sky?

chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Last night the site goes down with no warning, tonight, it's on a go slow which means in a double your money sit n go u get 2, 3 if u r lucky, hands per level, is this how it always is on here?

Comments

• Options
    jon1957jon1957 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2009
    I have to agree. I've just finished a sit and go double your money, and we were not even getting a round in before the blinds were going up!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm gonna have to go somewhere else soon this is getting beyond a joke. I'm not sure why Sky either choose not to, or can't have downloadable software, but i've never experienced any problems lie this before on proper poker sites
  • Options
    -v--v- Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2009
    This is shocking tonight. Im still well in the main tournament but its unplayable. Stop the tournament now and pay everyone back. Its pointless
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Do the problems ever end on sky?:
    This is shocking tonight. Im still well in the main tournament but its unplayable. Stop the tournament now and pay everyone back. Its pointless
    Posted by -v-
    Yep, it done me over too, last 2 days.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    just looked at another post and it's startin to make sense now, sky have almost doubled their amount of players online and I take it the systems can't cope. well hears an idea sky, before u advertise all over the place for new players, can u make sure that u have the system 2 deal with it so that it dnt ruin it 4 everyone
  • Options
    Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2009
    Its really bad tonight sky people....please can it be sorted!?!?!?

Bazza
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited September 2009
    Hi everyone,

Apologies that you're having trouble tonight. Whilst we will do our utmost to solve any issues, I would urge you to contact our customer care team to let them help you with individual issues.

If you get in touch with them, please provide details such as the tournament you were playing in, what times you noticed slow downs, your computer operating system and web browser info.

Thanks for your patience,
    Steve