You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS THE TECHNICAL TEAM A JOKE?

every single time i log on to this site loads of stupid errors come up---does anyone actually believe sky has a technical team at all?

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    I have to admit that having had this error for over 24 hours I was beginning to think the same thing.  My guess is that as it happened on Friday night/Saturday they had to get someone in on overtime to fix the problem.
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    There have been numerous problems since the last upgrade.
    Fortunately it hasnt affected the tables yet!
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: IS THE TECHNICAL TEAM A JOKE?:
    There have been numerous problems since the last upgrade. Fortunately it hasnt affected the tables yet!
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    I beg to differ, i was dealt 72 off suit 4 times in a row earlier, lol
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: IS THE TECHNICAL TEAM A JOKE? : I beg to differ, i was dealt 72 off suit 4 times in a row earlier, lol
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Your right Gregg!
    I did go out of the deepstack with AA v AQ UNHEARD OF!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey guys,

please accept my apologies for the problems everyone experienced over the weekend. the changes have been made and everything should be working as normal.

again, sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully things can get back on track.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009
    hey guys, please accept my apologies for the problems everyone experienced over the weekend. the changes have been made and everything should be working as normal. again, sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully things can get back on track. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I THINK YOU MIGHT BE CONFUSED RICH--THE PHRASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS----EVERYTHING SHOULD BE NOT WORKING AS NORMAL