You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bucket Mouths

ChipsOToolChipsOTool Member Posts: 3
edited September 2009 in Community Suggestions
I really like playing here but unfortnately this site (like many others) has too many foul mouthed players.

This is supposed to be a social event as well as a sport. Other sites also have this type of player but they are very quick to act and remove this sort of behaviour when it is reported.

Poker is a sport and although this site is way behind other in terms of fucnctionality and playing features, it could, if it wanted, lead the way in this sort of anti-social behaviour.

It's not rocket science, the chat text is the only proof that is needed.

Please do something about it.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    Hi Chips,

You can contact Customer Services with the relevant details (game number etc) and they'll deal with it by looking at the chat logs for that session.

As an enhancement I think it would be nice to have a 'Report Abuse' facility on the table itself though, which could then automatically pass that info on.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bucket Mouths:
    Hi Chips, You can contact Customer Services with the relevant details (game number etc) and they'll deal with it by looking at the chat logs for that session. As an enhancement I think it would be nice to have a 'Report Abuse' facility on the table itself though, which could then automatically pass that info on.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    El,
    put that in the comp about suggestions, it's a good idea.

Dave