You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

do problems ever end on sky?-not moved

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009

SKY TECHNICAL TEAM----PROBABLY THE BEST LAGER IN THE WORLD

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    IF YOU WANT A LAUGH TRY PLAYING THE SHED FREEROLL THURSDAY NIGHTS YOU WOULD GET YOUR CARDS QUICKER IF THE SENT THEM BY CARRIER PIGEON
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: do problems ever end on sky?-not moved:
    IF YOU WANT A LAUGH TRY PLAYING THE SHED FREEROLL THURSDAY NIGHTS YOU WOULD GET YOUR CARDS QUICKER IF THE SENT THEM BY CARRIER PIGEON
    Posted by BADBOY985
    LOL,,TOTALLY AGREE,, ITS GOOD SKY HAVE MORE PLAYERS ETC BUT HONEST IF THERE IS MORE THAN 600 IN A TORN ITS A MARE.................

BUT,, IF YOU RELOAD 90% OF THE TIME IT WORKS JUST A BIT ANNOYING,,
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    I dont think its anything to do with the size of the trny... Iv had this problem on cash tables, and also last night in the £22 d/s it started off fine then when we got to around 12 players it started lagging... GGGRRRRRR
  • Options
    gadgerno1gadgerno1 Member Posts: 134
    edited September 2009
    Hi Flash

havent been on fot a couple of days
    is this still happening now
    before I start registering for games

thanks mate
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    i was playing last night and it was taking 10seconds to move the dealer button--another 10 secs to post the small blind and another 5 to post the bb---then it was taking 10 secs to sus out who won --then displaying who won for 10 secs before the next hand--which took another ten seconds to start---pathetic carry on---we had 5 hands in the first level of a ten minute blind tourney---whats that all about!!?
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey guys,

i'm sorry to hear of your problems on the poker tables. i'll have a catch up with the poker team and make sure they are aware/ see if they can get to the bottom of the problem.

thanks,

Rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    i see Des has already posted a response on a couple of other threads around this issue.

hopefully soon he will be able to give you all an update
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2009
    I've been off the site since about 4 and came back now, it seems the lags gone, only played 1 DYM though so don't take my word for it lol
  • Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited September 2009
    Hi everyone,

If you experience any problems that affect your ability to play at the tables please report them to our customer care team and provide the exact details.

We thank you for your patience during what must be a frustrating time.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    please report them to customer care team----you avin a larf???----this completely useless route takes about an hour and we get exactly the same result as we would if we reported it to the floppin cat-----mmeeeooowwwwww--try deleting your history and cookies--------delete the whole floppin technical team and get a new one--imo--only answer--useless bunch ----2years working on a download version that every other site in the world has----does this not tell you something about thier level of ability???
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: do problems ever end on sky?-not moved:
    please report them to customer care team----you avin a larf???----this completely useless route takes about an hour and we get exactly the same result as we would if we reported it to the floppin cat-----mmeeeooowwwwww--try deleting your history and cookies--------delete the whole floppin technical team and get a new one--imo--only answer--useless bunch ----2years working on a download version that every other site in the world has----does this not tell you something about thier level of ability???
    Posted by oynutter
    +1