You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What a good game

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Have to say i tried sateliting into 2 nites 10k b/h as am a little worried if its gonna be really slow again but the sat i was in was prob the best play ive seen on here 4 ages, very well played acebarry and zxghostxz . sadly ghost got 3rd so made a very small profit and acebarry n myself won ticket into the semi l8er but the ft was excellent play so wd to all it was a pleasure playing in that

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to What a good game:
    Have to say i tried sateliting into 2 nites 10k b/h as am a little worried if its gonna be really slow again but the sat i was in was prob the best play ive seen on here 4 ages, very well played acebarry and zxghostxz . sadly ghost got 3rd so made a very small profit and acebarry n myself won ticket into the semi l8er but the ft was excellent play so wd to all it was a pleasure playing in that
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi kev

It was a very enjoyable great game of poker and played in an excellant spirit as you rightly said ghost was unluky, in fact it was a pity anyone had to lose.

My thanks too