You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The miniviews have restored my custom a little....

jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

After a few shall we say awkward days with technical glitches on sky... my feeling was to close my account and continue with the site i am currently on... i decided to browse the lobby and regd for the 10kr...to which i failed miserably... however at 21:40hrs i regd for these miniviews... and thought what a blinking good idea... my kind of tourn... 1.5k start stack 10 min blinds... the fields on both of them were full of descent characters i have played and had banter against so i was looking forward to it hoping that id have a good run.. i ended up 5th and 8th in both tourns respectively...and regardless of cashing or not i really enjoyed this format...and will be there next time... so my custom has been restored... thanks to the miniviews and not customer service;-))

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    In Response to The miniviews have restored my custom a little....:
    After a few shall we say awkward days with technical glitches on sky... my feeling was to close my account and continue with the site i am currently on... i decided to browse the lobby and regd for the 10kr...to which i failed miserably... however at 21:40hrs i regd for these miniviews... and thought what a blinking good idea... my kind of tourn... 1.5k start stack 10 min blinds... the fields on both of them were full of descent characters i have played and had banter against so i was looking forward to it hoping that id have a good run.. i ended up 5th and 8th in both tourns respectively...and regardless of cashing or not i really enjoyed this format...and will be there next time... so my custom has been restored... thanks to the miniviews and not customer service;-))
    Posted by jimbo31
     Yes I shared a table with you at one stage when we got into the money... Great to see the site up and running back to normal again! Unfortunatly i went out 11th in the other 1 so just missed out on doubling my wins :( ... Well done though jimbo, i believe you were the only 1 to do it tonight...
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The miniviews have restored my custom a little....:
    In Response to The miniviews have restored my custom a little.... :  Yes I shared a table with you at one stage when we got into the money... Great to see the site up and running back to normal again! Unfortunatly i went out 11th in the other 1 so just missed out on doubling my wins :( ... Well done though jimbo, i believe you were the only 1 to do it tonight...
    Posted by FlashFlush
    cheers flash.... just wished those 7s had held up;-)