You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SITE NOW WORKING???

THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

I played the BH last night and the speed was working perfectly. Hopefully it now looks like the problems are all sorted?

HOWEVER, i did not win. This can only be due to a software issue.

I would therefore like a full refund, compensation for the emotional stress of a non victory, a new laptop and signed photos of Sarah Champion & Lisa Marie.

I think this is fair compensation for me during this difficult time.

Ed

Comments

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    In Response to WEBSITE IS WORKING AGAIN:
    I played the BH last night and the speed was working perfectly. Hopefully it now looks like the problems are all sorted. HOWEVER, i did not win. I would therefore like a full refund, compensation for the emotional stress of a non victory, a new laptop and signed photos of Sarah Champion & Lisa Marie. I think this is fair compensation for me during this difficult time. Ed
    Posted by THESWISS
    I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty in this trying time but take it from me, the only compensation to be given out by Sky will be a £100 freeroll.
    This will generate about 15,000,000 players to the site and the other tables will be like ghost towns.
    As a result of this mass freeroll the site will slow down again and to compensate us for this, yes, you guessed it, we will get another freeroll. However this one will generate 20,000,000 players as word would have got round to their friends by now.

Oh, no, it like 'ever decreasing circles'. But funnier!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hi guys,

the poker team want to be 100% sure everything is running how it should before making 'the official announceent'.

when they are completely happy sky poker is back to the levels we all expect they will provide everyone a much more in-depth explanation of the recent events and what we plan to do to compensate everyone.

unfortunately i am unable to give you all this info at the moment but you can be assured that it will come soon!

Rich

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    It was Orford's fault wasn't it?

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to WEBSITE IS WORKING AGAIN:
    I played the BH last night and the speed was working perfectly. Hopefully it now looks like the problems are all sorted. HOWEVER, i did not win. This can only be due to a software issue. I would therefore like a full refund, compensation for the emotional stress of a non victory, a new laptop and signed photos of Sarah Champion & Lisa Marie. I think this is fair compensation for me during this difficult time. Ed
    Posted by THESWISS
    I can only assume that during the various updates to cure the problem that someone uninstalled "the lever", accidentally.
    I'm sure that once things have settled for a while that SkyPoker will re-install it and you will be back to normal.

I didn't win either but this seemed to be well within the normal parameters of functionality. I went out to a sickeningly bad beat (well a 70/30 really). I'm not going to be greedy and ask for a laptop but I'll settle for the signed pictures of Lisa Marie and Sarah.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: WEBSITE IS WORKING AGAIN:
    It was Orford's fault wasn't it?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    That's what I heard on the grapevine from an old man in a red jacket but they're not letting on so keep it to yourself, OK? ;-)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi

Ok I want a signed photo of Lisa and Sarah too please, pretty please, pretty, pretty please :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hi guys, the poker team want to be 100% sure everything is running how it should before making 'the official announceent'. when they are completely happy sky poker is back to the levels we all expect they will provide everyone a much more in-depth explanation of the recent events and what we plan to do to compensate everyone. unfortunately i am unable to give you all this info at the moment but you can be assured that it will come soon! Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich,

My post is purely "tounge in cheek"; apart from the photos part.

Ed
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited October 2009
    Hi Ok I want a signed photo of Lisa and Sarah too please, pretty please, pretty, pretty please :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hey Barry, back of the line... ;)
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    Your all seems back to normal now :) thx ...oh and WP in last nights BH Barry.....They dont call him Ace for nothing!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SITE NOW WORKING???:
    Your all seems back to normal now :) thx ...oh and WP in last nights BH Barry.....They dont call him Ace for nothing!
    Posted by MrMagooo
    Cheers m8 I enjoyed it, and ty for the rail it was apreciated
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: WEBSITE IS WORKING AGAIN : Hi Rich, My post is purely "tounge in cheek"; apart from the photos part. Ed
    Posted by THESWISS
    Hi there Ed,

yeah i realised that but thought i just just try and get this message across to as many people as possible.

thanks again buddy,

Rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: WEBSITE IS WORKING AGAIN : Hi there Ed, yeah i realised that but thought i just just try and get this message across to as many people as possible. thanks again buddy, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    No worries
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2009
    Just not televising flagship tournies now! eg: Primo!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SITE NOW WORKING???:
    Just not televising flagship tournies now! eg: Primo!
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    That's not strictly true, but tonight, agreed.

Work that out!

As I said before, things are being shuffled around.