You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LIVE TV SHOWS? WHERE DID THEY GO?

GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
First the Monday BH, now the Friday PRIMO?

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    Very surprising that the flagship tournie isn't being covered anymore.

Which begs the question, if the schedule is gonna be cut back so much why the need for 2 new presenters!!
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2009
    Saving Money?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LIVE TV SHOWS? WHERE DID THEY GO?:
    Very surprising that the flagship tournie isn't being covered anymore. Which begs the question, if the schedule is gonna be cut back so much why the need for 2 new presenters!!
    Posted by scotty77
    You have answered your own Question.

New Presenters are on Board because they have a LOT of new, excellent, stuff coming up.

There's some shuffling of schedules & priorities going on right now, but the end result will be worth it. They are spending just as much on the Channel, but spending it differently, & better.

The Live Show will be back tomorrow & Sunday, & Rich & I will be doing next Thursday's Simulcast. 
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Saving Money?
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    No Roy, but spending it differently, & better.

Watch this space, as they say.

You at DTD tomorrow for the £300 Deepie Weekend?
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LIVE TV SHOWS? WHERE DID THEY GO? : You have answered your own Question. New Presenters are on Board because they have a LOT of new, excellent, stuff coming up. There's some shuffling of schedules & priorities going on right now, but the end result will be worth it. They are spending just as much on the Channel, but spending it differently, & better. The Live Show will be back tomorrow & Sunday, & Rich & I will be doing next Thursday's Simulcast. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good to hear Tikay, thank you, looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited October 2009

primo is the biggest tourney of the week, they should show that! i was gutted when i flicked the channel on at 9pm only to find a repeat of the bounty hunter! to be honest i think a majority of players like watchin skypoker because they like the chance to have there hands shown and analysed on tv, replacing these shows with other stuff might not be the best way forward.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    primo is the biggest tourney of the week, they should show that! i was gutted when i flicked the channel on at 9pm only to find a repeat of the bounty hunter! to be honest i think a majority of players like watchin skypoker because they like the chance to have there hands shown and analysed on tv, replacing these shows with other stuff might not be the best way forward.
    Posted by Eagle26
    I'm not authorised to talk out of school Eagle, but please don't assume that Primo won't be televised in future, ;)

It's true, it was not Televised tonight.

You won't be disappointed, I fancy.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Eagle26
    Yes, players like being name-checked & on telly, & Sky Poker know that. There will be no lessening of that.

Some programming will be different, but it will recognize that our Players want. So "replacing with other stuff" will recognize that. "Other stuff" might be a more focused version of what the Players already like.

We can't stand still, or we stagnate. Everyone is working hard to make what we have better.
  • Options
    edited October 2009

cheers for the reply mate, ill just shut up lol because obviously u know whats happening and i aint got a clue! i think i was just a bit disgruntled because i crashed out the primo early lol so i was lookin for something to moan about!...im lookin forward to see what changes are made and lookin forward to see more of Sarah & Lisa!!

• Options
    edited October 2009

No worries Mr Eagle, if you fancy a moan, go ahead!

You WILL be seeing more of Sarah & Lisa. Well, when I say more, you know what I mean.....I hope.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    No worries Mr Eagle, if you fancy a moan, go ahead! You WILL be seeing more of Sarah & Lisa. Well, when I say more, you know what I mean.....I hope.
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol   stop now TK ...your starting to dig a deep one   :))
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    lmao!
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LIVE TV SHOWS? WHERE DID THEY GO? : No Roy, but spending it differently, & better. Watch this space, as they say. You at DTD tomorrow for the £300 Deepie Weekend?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Giving it a miss this month tikay!
    Need some rest....