You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Area 51 - Bingo site. An apology.

Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
As most of you are aware, I have been having a lot of fun with oynutter posting very tongue in cheek comments in the thread bingo site.

Today, I took that humour too far and ended up insulting another community member.

I have taken steps to have all of the insulting comments I made withdrawn and also a reply which included my original comment.

I took these steps after rereading my posts and realising 'I had crossed a line'

I would like to thank Ryan J at sky in this matter and sincerely apologise for any offence any of my comments have caused.

I would not like this isolated incident to tarnish the idea of the forum so have posted my apology here for all to read.

I have also posted a further apology within the thread itself.

Comments

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009

Jeez .... Hale72  That wine you drink with you dinner .... are you sure it's not 'Diamond White"  eehhk !!

lol  well done  glk  :))
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Area 51 - Bingo site. An apology.:
     Jeez .... Hale72  That wine you drink with you dinner .... are you sure it's not 'Diamond White"  eehhk !!   lol  well done  glk  :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    I know, today's my apology day I think. Must be a full moon!

Although my comments were not major,(anyone seeing them would agree) and i have seen worse, I still felt the need to apologise
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    what exactly are you apologising for hale?--none of your comments on that thread were offensive--surely---ps-- im very sorry if you think they were
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Area 51 - Bingo site. An apology.:
    what exactly are you apologising for hale?--none of your comments on that thread were offensive--surely---ps-- im very sorry if you think they were
    Posted by oynutter
    I am apologising for the posts that have already been deleted which may have been seen by other members before i had chance to delete them.

I was not forced to delete them, nor did the person I feel I offended complained. The comments were not in the keeping with the thread and not in my usual vein.

The comments I made were out of order, but although, I have recieved far worse comments today in the 'lets vote if this site is bent' thread, I have the integrity to admit my mistakes, withdraw my comments and apologise before someone gets hurt.

I would like to thank everyone on the forum for their patience during what I feel was a difficult time for me but now I want to get back to the fun.