You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

**For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10?

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Great news about the SPT being announced...

The buyin this yr has doubled to £100 which is good IMO makes a very nice PP to play for... BUT with the added buyin, does this mean the satelites will change from 1 in 5 to 1 in 10? I HOPE NOT!!

I am worried that as the buyin is bigger it will be changed to 1 in 10 to meet more players BR.
 I imagine there will be satelites to the semi so seats can still be won for a small amount.

How does everyone else feel?

Comments

• Options
    PiAnOpLaYaPiAnOpLaYa Member Posts: 554
    edited October 2009
    with fields of 30-50 which i what i'd expect for each semi final 1 in 10 could make it very hard
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    nice  one flash good idea  ...I think both... keep everyone happy :)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: **For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10?:
    nice  one flash good idea  ...I think both... keep everyone happy :)
    Posted by bennydip2

Yeh if people prefer both thats fine, as long as its not JUST 1 in 10... Knowing sky there will be satelites for about £4 into the semi as well, so the buyin price shouldnt be a worry to the smaller bankroll players
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    hope 1 in 5 but tbh im in come what may anyway,,lol c u in manc land swansea and luton then dtd
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2009
    In Response to **For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10?:
    Great news about the SPT being announced...  The buyin this yr has doubled to £100 which is good IMO makes a very nice PP to play for... BUT with the added buyin, does this mean the satelites will change from 1 in 5 to 1 in 10? I HOPE NOT!!    I am worried that as the buyin is bigger it will be changed to 1 in 10 to meet more players BR.  I imagine there will be satelites to the semi so seats can still be won for a small amount.  How does everyone else feel?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Alright flash... may be being thick here...but spt being announced..is there a thread on this with venues dates etc?
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2009
    In Response to **For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10? : Alright flash... may be being thick here...but spt being announced..is there a thread on this with venues dates etc?
    Posted by jimbo31
    lol forget it ta... just found the blog!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to **For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10? : Alright flash... may be being thick here...but spt being announced..is there a thread on this with venues dates etc?
    Posted by jimbo31
    Right here
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: **For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10? : lol forget it ta... just found the blog!!! ;-)
    Posted by jimbo31
    Hi Jimbo,

As well as a Blog, & there are also 2 or 3 new Threads in the Sky Poker Tour Forum Board.
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: **For Sky Bernie** SPT Satelites... 1 in 5 or 1 in 10? : Hi Jimbo, As well as a Blog, & there are also 2 or 3 new Threads in the Sky Poker Tour Forum Board.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony
    As per Dave, can you give me your thoughts no my thread in strategy. Thanks
    col