You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Bingo Re-design

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

you may or may not have seen but the Sky Bingo site has been given a complete overhaul. take a look at the tab above (gone is the bright pink - replaced with a rather swarve purple!)

the are loads of great new offers and promotions that may interest you and i hope you'll agree it looks and feels a lot smoother.

not for everyone i know but take a look and let us know what you think.

take a look by clicking here

Comments

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Was it something I said?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ha no, its been planned for a while. go check it out and let us know what you think.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Have to admit, I only ever have popped over to sky bingo once before. Mainly out of boredom and being nosey as much as anything else. I found the site impossible to navigate and after about 20 minutes had still not found where you have to go to get a game. (not that i've ever played bingo, just curiosity)

It has a feel to it now much similar to skypoker. Easier to navigate and now has extra features such as a community forum (not active yet granted).

The loading time to get the full lobby up was a touch slow but then again, that might be my speeds, although skypoker loads quicker.

Credit where its due mate. Well done.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    Hale72      Have  you been on the 'Diamond White' again  ?  :))

Rich...  I've got a system for doing my cash .... playing poker, 
              I bet,  they call ..I  Systematically   lose ... Bit like Bingo ...

so I'll  pass that  one  if you don't mind ..thank you :))
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Completely teetotal mate.

Some of my posts do appear otherwise but I can assure you of that.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited October 2009
    no thanks see enough on the tables
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Sky Bingo Re-design:
    Hi Everyone, you may or may not have seen but the Sky Bingo site has been given a complete overhaul. take a look at the tab above (gone is the bright pink - replaced with a rather swarve purple!) the are loads of great new offers and promotions that may interest you and i hope you'll agree it looks and feels a lot smoother. not for everyone i know but take a look and let us know what you think. take a look by clicking here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
     OY RICH----I suggested a community forum for the bingo site--ages ago---can i have another 50 quid???? --lol--i also said it would be so hilarious you could charge 1 pound an hour to visit it---lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Forum Post: Re: lol at 9/9/2009 5:00 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
    In Response to Re: lol : that is indeed a better one dt--but hardly to the point of this interesting and informative thread--have they got a community forum at sky bingo? something should be done i say--just imagine how good that would be--the mind boggles--i think we should get on the case immediately---come on sky --get it together--surely there must be a solution to this gross injustice---think of the crowd it would pull--you could charge a pound an hour for visitors--what you think sky?                         YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    do they have a bingo strategy lobby to discuss tactics lol
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited October 2009

i clicked on the sky bingo tab and ended up in the poker lobby, is this working as intended? ............. :P

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Bingo Re-design:
    i clicked on the sky bingo tab and ended up in the poker lobby, is this working as intended? ............. :P
    Posted by mike1975
    yes mike--this is a deliberate ploy by sky to get more of our favorite kind of players on the site--lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hey guys,

thanks for the feedback.

we are indeed working on community/ forum for Sky Bingo. once it's up and live make sure you pop over and say hi to me!

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    hey guys, thanks for the feedback. we are indeed working on community/ forum for Sky Bingo. once it's up and live make sure you pop over and say hi to me!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Wooooooo hold on, you are cheating on us Richard?! ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    no not at all, would i ever?! but i will be working on the bingo community and helping it grow just as this poker community has
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    no not at all, would i ever?! but i will be working on the bingo community and helping it grow just as this poker community has
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Can't wait to see their Area 51...!

• Options
    edited October 2009
    rich--surely you must be a member of a union---if not, give the transport and general workers  a ring--they simply cannot do this to you!!!!---it cant possibly be in your job description!---good luck---we will all support you with a soup kitchen ect in the event of a strike
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Sky Bingo Re-design:
    Hi Everyone, you may or may not have seen but the Sky Bingo site has been given a complete overhaul. take a look at the tab above (gone is the bright pink - replaced with a rather swarve purple!) the are loads of great new offers and promotions that may interest you and i hope you'll agree it looks and feels a lot smoother. not for everyone i know but take a look and let us know what you think. take a look by clicking here
    Posted by Sky_Rich

ohhhhhhhhh richhhhhhh so so sooooooooo smooth i like it rich,
     suit u sir .
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    will they have a 'play my bingo board' requests with proper bingo experts??
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    will they have richard orforde with his bankroll challenge?