You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Follow On.....

goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
This is a follow on from my last post, 'Ok so tonight was awsome'.

If you've seen me on the talbes tonight ull know that ive done alot of wingeing lol. This is why.....

10k bounty hunter.... Im SB A6dd, UTG raises to 2400 blinds 400/800, i call with 25k behind he has 20k.

Flop 457 rainbow...i lead out for 13k he thinks for a while and shoves for an extra 6k i call, unbelivealbly he shows A2 hes practically drawing dead to win. 

Turn 2

unreal!!!!!!!!!

Ok so as im writing this im just got my 1st hand on £500 bounty AJ late pos..

UTG raises i re raise he calls flop J high he bets 120 i go 360 he calls turn 4 he checks i shove he calls he shows 44.

FFS I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone got any stories to cheer me up....

oh and BTW i just got knocked out of 10k bounty holding 1010 vrs 99  allin preflop he hit 9 on the flop what on earth is going on!!!!!! such a bad run of luck its unreal when is this ever going to end!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PiAnOpLaYaPiAnOpLaYa Member Posts: 554
    edited October 2009
    u should fold both of them then u wouldnt get ureself in2 these situations
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Follow On.....:
    This is a follow on from my last post, 'Ok so tonight was awsome'. If you've seen me on the talbes tonight ull know that ive done alot of wingeing lol. This is why..... 10k bounty hunter.... Im SB A6dd, UTG raises to 2400 blinds 400/800, i call with 25k behind he has 20k. Flop 457 rainbow...i lead out for 13k he thinks for a while and shoves for an extra 6k i call, unbelivealbly he shows A2 hes practically drawing dead to win.    Turn 2 unreal!!!!!!!!! Ok so as im writing this im just got my 1st hand on £500 bounty AJ late pos.. UTG raises i re raise he calls flop J high he bets 120 i go 360 he calls turn 4 he checks i shove he calls he shows 44. FFS I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone got any stories to cheer me up.... oh and BTW i just got knocked out of 10k bounty holding 1010 vrs 99  allin preflop he hit 9 on the flop what on earth is going on!!!!!! such a bad run of luck its unreal when is this ever going to end!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by goddenkyle
    Like anyone really cares...send it in to dear deirdrie she may zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited October 2009
    Turn 1 - Personally I am folding A6 to a 3xBB raise from UTG but I am a tight player, sometimes too tight so I appreciate that may not be your game, after the flop he has a gutshot and probably thinks he is ahead with the ace as well so in his mind he has 7 outs, that makes him a 6/1 shot to win the hand and he is shoving for even money so his play is lunacy I agree with you there.

Turn 2

The power of a pocket pair! I went out on the bubble of a major live tournament satellite exactly the same way, you don't give exact amounts but his call of the re-raise after the flop is probably getting about 5-1 and he may believe he is ahead already without hitting the set, you are just unlucky but he is priced in to making the call in my opinion.

Turn 3

You are 80/20 favourite so 2 times in 10 you will lose this race, this is one of those times, I don't like going all in preflop when any JQKA overcards could knock me out and in a BH you are always likely to attract a call if you were the first to push, if the push was from the 99 I would have folded fearing a higher pair or AK, AQ etc.

I have had exactly the same luck recently, play the Orfordable deepstack for a relaxed leisurely game where you can wait for the nuts and stack build before the action gets busy!

Dave
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    hi goldenkyle--i think "BINGO SITE" in area 51 might cheer you up
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited October 2009
    3 badbeats lol.