You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

220 ludlow

daltydalty Member Posts: 137
edited February 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
maraafeq 220 ludlow venetia williams horses have been finding good form recently and this one seem to be quite well in good luck:)

Comments

• Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited February 2011
    I'll stick a fiver on it dalty, £7.50 up because of you at mo so see if we can continue it

thanks dude

I've actually put £7.50 on it return £26 ish 5/2
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011

Yet another day without poker for me, this time it's coz my laptop wont connect to the internet, yet the 2 other, (rubbish) lappys in the hose will?

fml.

Anyway, turned to horse racing for my gambling fix - it will just about let me get a bet on for 2-20, if I start trying now.....

n1 bud, don't spose  have a couple more to go with it to make a multiple bet? Picked 3 out myself yest to go with yours, and couldn't find a winner.

2-10, P'town - Betheholygobbs - 15/2
    2-20, Ludlow - Maraafeq - 2/1

3-45, P'town - Indifference Curve - 7/2

4-15, P'town - According to Paddy - 11/8

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2011
    cheers  m8 keep em coming
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    lol another great tip cheers bud thats £18.75 + £7.50 you have earnt me so far, really appreciate it. ever need any poker advice drop me a pm
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 220 ludlow:
    lol another great tip cheers bud thats £18.75 + £7.50 you have earnt me so far, really appreciate it. ever need any poker advice drop me a pm
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    sure will apreciated glad i can get you some winners.won a small deepstack tourny last night and second in fifty guaranteed earlier today so poker going ok god knows how though with the rubbish im getting but the others don't know that do they lol 2,7 total winner.
    p.s. might have a small bet on shadow dancer at ludlow 400 ish i think but only very small!!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,533
    edited February 2011

Cheers Dalty! had a sky diver on your 2.20 tip @ 5/2.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i missed shadow dancer and pulled up i see a theme here, i will try back ur tips as soon as they are made my apologise glad you only bet small on it. Do you study it yourself? or get tips of others
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 220 ludlow:
    i missed shadow dancer and pulled up i see a theme here, i will try back ur tips as soon as they are made my apologise glad you only bet small on it. Do you study it yourself? or get tips of others
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    i get some tips off others after working with greyhounds for ten years and in a bookies for the last ten you would be suprised the contacts you can make although i do study them myself but have far more confidence in my circle of friends tips than mine lol although maraafeq was mine today :) but as with anybetting horses or dogs there just animals not machines and can have off days just like us at the most unoportunic times.