You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lucky lucky 15 hopefuly

daltydalty Member Posts: 137
edited February 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
lucky 15 for me today i hate these bets to be honest much prefer singles but thought i would have a little go as i fancy a couple myself and a friend has given me one(trop fort 230 taunton bit short though).
selections are as follows.
trop fort 230 taunton
credit swap 330 taunton
saulty max 400 taunton
honkers bonkers 350 southwell

good luck if you decide to follow and don't blame me lol

Comments

• Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited February 2011
    i've gone for 3 of yours, tbh didnt look at the other credit swap £5 on treble:
    Horse RacingTaunton4.00 Taunton Win 10/02/2011 16:00Saulty Max @ 9/2
    Horse RacingTaunton2.30 Taunton Win 10/02/2011 14:30Trop Fort @ 7/4
    Horse RacingSouthwell3.50 Southwell Win 10/02/2011 15:50Honkers Bonkers @ 9/4
    Thanks in advance again pays 48-1, was tempted to do eachway treble but then i trust you ;)

PS- what do you think of the other bet someone has posted?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: lucky lucky 15 hopefuly:
    i've gone for 3 of yours, tbh didnt look at the other credit swap £5 on treble: Horse Racing Taunton 4.00 Taunton Win 10/02/2011 16:00 Saulty Max @ 9/2 Horse Racing Taunton 2.30 Taunton Win 10/02/2011 14:30 Trop Fort @ 7/4 Horse Racing Southwell 3.50 Southwell Win 10/02/2011 15:50 Honkers Bonkers @ 9/4 Thanks in advance again pays 48-1, was tempted to do eachway treble but then i trust you ;) PS- what do you think of the other bet someone has posted?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    not sure to be honest don't follow meydan but if his info is straight then potentialy very good.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: lucky lucky 15 hopefuly : not sure to be honest don't follow meydan but if his info is straight then potentialy very good.
    Posted by dalty
    p.s. i hope your faith in me comes good lol straight treble bit risky but very nice if it comes good just worried about honkers bonkers was told this by a freind when it finished second it just seems to keep blowing up when in front.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    dream team u and i ;) we gonna smash these bookies lol
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011

too fast too soon?

at least I got a lol out of those falls at the last haha.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    too fast too soon? at least I got a lol out of those falls at the last haha.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    posibly just the nichols horse was stronger i would say but i suppose we had to loose one can't win em all lol.
    small compo for me for finishing second in a bounty hunter just
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: lucky lucky 15 hopefuly : posibly just the nichols horse was stronger i would say but i suppose we had to loose one can't win em all lol. small compo for me for finishing second in a bounty hunter just
    Posted by dalty
    also keep an eye out in future for both trop fort and the winner as i know trop fort is very highly regarded.
    just my own personal choices left to run today after the tip has gone down(close your eyes and don't blame me lol)
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011

lmfffao.

Another race with last jump drama!!!!

haha, great entertainment

rigged?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: lucky lucky 15 hopefuly : also keep an eye out in future for both trop fort and the winner as i know trop fort is very highly regarded. just my own personal choices left to run today after the tip has gone down(close your eyes and don't blame me lol)
    Posted by dalty
    it appears it's just not our day today.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: lucky lucky 15 hopefuly : it appears it's just not our day today.
    Posted by dalty
    VARIANCE LOL!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    NVM Dalty i forgive you carry on posting mate :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    NVM Dalty i forgive you carry on posting mate :)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    lol cheers at least honkers bonkers just won typical the one i was least confident on.