You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why is the tour not returning to Brighton?

mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

I was just wondering why the tour is not returning to Brighton this year i will only be close to one of the games not that will stop me but Glasgow may be to far lol

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009

Mr Mab Sir, how are you?

Ring me, & I'll explain why we will not be in Brighton this year. We would have LOVED to go there, but it was not possible.

PS - XXXXXXXX to your Daughter. ;)

PPS - I might be in Brighton tonight, for their £500-er - if you are there, we can chat then. Bring Sue though. Right? 
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Why is the tour not returning to Brighton?:
    Mr Mab Sir, how are you? Ring me, & I'll explain why we will not be in Brighton this year. We would have LOVED to go there, but it was not possible. PS - XXXXXXXX to your Daughter. ;) PPS - I might be in Brighton tonight, for their £500-er - if you are there, we can chat then. Bring Sue though. Right? 
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok i will give you a bell we wont be there tonight we are both working in the morning unfortunately but she sends her love and assures me that we will all meet up again soon lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    oh by the way i have added a friend request lol its still pending you trying to tell me something lol Sue says XXX thanks lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    oh by the way i have added a friend request lol its still pending you trying to tell me something lol Sue says XXX thanks lol
    Posted by mabsue
    Sorry about that, I'll sort it on Monday. I'm a bit snowed under right now.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Posted by mabsue
    Thtas fine i dont need a forum to tell me who my friend s are lol but its a nice addition to the site be in touch soon thanks Tk
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Why is the tour not returning to Brighton? : Thtas fine i dont need a forum to tell me who my friend s are lol but its a nice addition to the site be in touch soon thanks Tk
    Posted by mabsue
    I'be just clicked the button & "accepted" you  as a Sky Poker Friend ("accepted" you, lol, I hate that turn of phrase). So now we are Sky Poker Pals as well as real-life pals. Ways of the internet, eh?

PS - Ahem. I've not had a Friend Request from Suemab.......Have a word!