You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

420 kempton

daltydalty Member Posts: 137
edited February 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
rave the brave 420 kempton 5/2 only 2Lb worse off for finishing 14 legnths clear of second fav plein povouir a few races back although plein povouir has improved rave should have more than enough to hold it and alan king has been in good form recently too.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to 420 kempton:
    rave the brave 420 kempton 5/2 only 2Lb worse off for finishing 14 legnths clear of second fav plein povouir a few races back although plein povouir has improved rave should have more than enough to hold it and alan king has been in good form recently too.
    Posted by dalty
    just to note if your a value hunter gold story 215 southwell looks a massive price at 9/1 has the ability it's just if he wants to use it.small bet only
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 420 kempton:
    In Response to 420 kempton : just to note if your a value hunter gold story 215 southwell looks a massive price at 9/1 has the ability it's just if he wants to use it.small bet only
    Posted by dalty
    Great tips mate, some record u have this week i may have a small punt here

Thanks
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited February 2011
    In Response to 420 kempton : just to note if your a value hunter gold story 215 southwell looks a massive price at 9/1 has the ability it's just if he wants to use it.small bet only
    Posted by dalty
    Just managed to get a cpl of quid on it - Very unlucky - if it had got a clear run it would have won - it was cruising all the way  - good tip tho

will try the 4.20 one
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 420 kempton : Just managed to get a cpl of quid on it - Very unlucky - if it had got a clear run it would have won - it was cruising all the way  - good tip tho will try the 4.20 one
    Posted by MP33
    come on stewards enquiry we still have a squeak in this for a turn around!!!!
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 420 kempton : come on stewards enquiry we still have a squeak in this for a turn around!!!!
    Posted by dalty
    Great tip, like you say may have been impeded? I was on EW so paid off nicely cheers for tip
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 420 kempton : come on stewards enquiry we still have a squeak in this for a turn around!!!!
    Posted by dalty
    **** you stewards open your eyes lol
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited February 2011
    Cheers Dalty i know this is going to be a winner :)
    Horse RacingKempton4.20 Kempton Win 11/02/2011 16:20Ravethebrave @ 5/2
    £10 on

Thanks in advance bud

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011

Had £1 ew on the first one!

Tight sod DOHHHHH

75p profit tho!!

Will have had a few tins by the time the next one goes off, might be brave and have a fiver.

Another great run for my money though, keep them coming

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Had £1 ew on the first one! Tight sod DOHHHHH 75p profit tho!! Will have had a few tins by the time the next one goes off, might be brave and have a fiver. Another great run for my money though, keep them coming
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    where has our luck gone second again arrrgghhhh