You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

channel 4 racing today

hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
edited February 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
my bets 4 today lucky 15 all on ch4

1.50 Newbury

Salden Licht @ 15/2

12.45 Newbury

Fair Along @ 7/2

1.15 Newbury

Sports Line @ 9/2

12.10 Newbury

Miss Overdrive @ 16/1

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2011
    40p (£6) lucky 15.

12-10, Awesome Freddie - 11/2

1-15,  Sportsline -  11/2

1-50, Soldatino - 7/1

3-10, FAKENHAM - Victorias Groom - 9/2

Are they gonna have a minutes silence for the horses btw?

I don't get it, they run them, and kill them forcing them to jump big hurdles, and don't batter an eyelid. They whip the sh*t out of em all the time.

Then a genuine accident occurs where 2 die, and it's an absolute tragedy.

wtf????

• Options
    iBLUFFiBLUFF Member Posts: 1,244
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: channel 4 racing today:
    40p (£6) lucky 15. 12-10, Awesome Freddie - 11/2 1-15,  Sportsline -  11/2 1-50, Soldatino - 7/1 3-10, FAKENHAM - Victorias Groom - 9/2 Are they gonna have a minutes silence for the horses btw? I don't get it, they run them, and kill them forcing them to jump big hurdles, and don't batter an eyelid. They whip the sh*t out of em all the time. Then a genuine accident occurs where 2 die, and it's an absolute tragedy. wtf????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1
  • Options
    hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
    edited February 2011
    40p (£6) lucky 15. 12-10, Awesome Freddie - 11/2 1-15,  Sportsline -  11/2 1-50, Soldatino - 7/1 3-10, FAKENHAM - Victorias Groom - 9/2 Are they gonna have a minutes silence for the horses btw? I don't get it, they run them, and kill them forcing them to jump big hurdles, and don't batter an eyelid. They whip the sh*t out of em all the time. Then a genuine accident occurs where 2 die, and it's an absolute tragedy. wtf????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    somethig should be done race nemed after them or somthing like that
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: channel 4 racing today : somethig should be done race nemed after them or somthing like that
    Posted by hiandri23
    dohhhh horses are treated like kings they are bread to run and jump,if a jockey falls off the horse it will carry on jumping in most occassions,if it werent for horse racing the horses wouldnt be born,and no matter how much you whip a horse if it dont want to run it wont run,yes it was tragic what happened but horses die everyday not just racing horses,i thought everyone concerned with newbury and the trainers and owners handled everything in the proper manner